Marshawn Lynch press conference at 4pm

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm…

I wonder if the commish told Marshawn he'd get off without any suspension if he makes a statement and apologizes and shows that he is sincere…

Could be a good thing?

Probably not. A press conference now would be damage control prior to

an imminent suspension.

Hmmm…

I wonder if the commish told Marshawn he'd get off without any suspension if he makes a statement and apologizes and shows that he is sincere…

Could be a good thing?

Maybe hes coming out to apologize for his actions which has resulted in a trade to the Broncos for Jay cutler and Sheffler.

ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!!!

Recap:

1) Marshawn expects a suspension. No mention of expected length. Only that he expects to be suspended by the NFL.

2) Said he has to be more careful and not put himself in positions to be made to look bad. Said he has a "target on his back" because he's in the NFL.

3) Pledges to do better going forward. WGR reporter said whole presser had a coached feel.

4) Terrell Owens...excited to have T.O. Thought friends were playing a joke when the called him with the news.

5) Schopp says the Bills deliberately make these pressers tough by not giving much warning. Reporter Joe Buscaglia said after 10 or so reporters set up in the Bills briefing room, they made them move to the Field House.

That's all.

PTR

Promo this has nothing to do with the topic, but since I noticed you're an advocate of the UB program and I'm an alum, I have a question for you:

Do you think the UB mens b-ball team needs to can Reggie Witherspoon? I know everybody is in love with him, but I think they need a change. Don't get me wrong he did a great job turning the program around. However, there offense is miserable and I put much of the blame on Witherspoon. Never recruits the big guys and the offense is way too guard oriented. The motion offense they run actually has the center consistently taking the ball at the top of the key, I don't think I've ever seen that elsewhere. I just think it's time for a guy who knows the X and O's of basketball more so than Reggie. Anyways just a quick rant......wanted to see if you see any of the same problems I do.

Even though Lynch is everyone's hero here on the board, HE DESERVES a suspension. The kid need to clean up his act and fly straight. He better leave the gangster days behind him if he really understands what's going on around him right now.