Why doesn't the President STFU and get to work...

Seriously, this guys ego is out of control. For you Obama supporters, help me understand why he feels the need to go on Leno. Someone needs to tell him the campaign is over at to get the !@#$ to work.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...-chat-show.html

Nevermind, I know your response: Bbbut Bush cut wood at his ranch in Texas!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, this guys ego is out of control. For you Obama supporters, help me understand why he feels the need to go on Leno. Someone needs to tell him the campaign is over at to get the !@#$ to work.

Says the guy posting on PPP, presumably during...work... :lol:

And you just know Leno is going to ask him some real hardball questions. :lol:

....like maybe....

The girls dogs

NCAA B-Ball tournament

His Irish heritage

Naming Rooney as Ambassador to Ireland

His jump shot

If he like Rap music

.....and finally.......Would he like to sit in with the band and play some drums......

Just to prove you right, vacation days for our most recent presidents in order of total days, descending:

George W Bush in 8 years (977 days)= 122 days per year

George H W Bush in 4 yrs (543 days)= 136 days per year

Ronald Reagan in 8 yrs (436 days)= 55 days per year

Bill Clinton in 8 years (152 days)= 19 days per year

Jimmy Carter in 4 yrs (79 days)= 20 days per year

I'm not sure what to make of it, really. I think it's easy to be critical of Obama, especially given my personal conservative leanings.

Part of me thinks this is ridiculous. But part of me can understand how he is able to reach a lot of people through this venue, and given that his approval ratings are dropping faster than a Rosie O'Donnell variety show, he needs to get out there and say encouraging stuff, especially now that he agrees with McCain that the fundamentals of the economy are sound. Plus, the good news is this detracts him from handing out more taxpayer money to the people who donated to his campaign. I just hope he reads his lines better than he read the stimulus bill he signed.

Just to prove you right, vacation days for our most recent presidents in order of total days, descending:

George W Bush in 8 years (977 days)= 122 days per year

George H W Bush in 4 yrs (543 days)= 136 days per year

Ronald Reagan in 8 yrs (436 days)= 55 days per year

Bill Clinton in 8 years (152 days)= 19 days per year

Jimmy Carter in 4 yrs (79 days)= 20 days per year

What constitutes a vacation day?

Oh and how many snow days did they get?

Not being in the White House. Because when the President isn't physically present in the White House, everything is !@#$ed up. Like Bush Sr. vacation in Kennebunkport in early 1991...remember how he wasn't in the White House, and the Pentagon totally forgot about Desert Storm because of it?

Will he be bring along his teleprompter? This is nothing but a scam and P.R. move. I bet he's logged more miles on AF one than anyone 60 days into office. Well, if I was married to that American hating Bitc$, I guess I would find excuses to get out of the house also.

Can he make some of those days up with comp time?

Any floating holidays?

If he's only gone 1 hour does he have to take a whole day's vacation?

How many sick days can he take in a row before needing a doctor's note? How many can he take in a 2 week pay period without needing a note?

Dear god people are bitching about this now. How freakin' sad.

Will he be bring along his teleprompter? This is nothing but a scam and P.R. move. I bet he's logged more miles on AF one than anyone 60 days into office. Well, if I was married to that American hating Bitc$, I guess I would find excuses to get out of the house also.

You are a complete dumb ass for saying that. :lol::sick:;):sick:

Dear god people are bitching about this now. How freakin' sad.

I heard a rant yesterday about the possibility of Obama coloring his hair, and how that level of dishonesty is intolerable in the White House.

The rabid hatred of Obama is, amazingly, even more irrational than the rabid hatred of Bush.

I heard a rant yesterday about the possibility of Obama coloring his hair, and how that level of dishonesty is intolerable in the White House.

Well if that's the case Ronald Reagan was the most dishonest person since....well, since the beginning of time.

I don' t know where you heard that but this is just proof that a government of and by the people is doomed to failure. What a bunch of idiots.

Well if that's the case Ronald Reagan was the most dishonest person since....well, since the beginning of time.

I don' t know where you heard that but this is just proof that a government of and by the people is doomed to failure. What a bunch of idiots.

The statement was thick with irony, considering I heard it from a guy who has a Ronald Reagan poster in his office.