There has been a Soprano sighting

At least the folks on the Broncos board are ingnoring him ;) like we do here. :doh:

It is actually pretty funny when he is doing it someplace else.

How did you spot this BobFreakinVilla? Unless...duh duh duh... you are actually Soprano!

He's like Homer Simpson. You can feed him all day long and he'll still have room for more.

Although, I must say, i'm more disturbed by the fact that Broncos fans seem to think Trent Edwards is a worthless bum.

A worthless bum who led his team to a victory over their team in a game they badly needed. Short memories.

This is funny too:

Ravage!!!

Trouble

I'm betting the OP.. is the same guy that said he had "inside info" that Shanahan was going to the Chiefs.... then said (when it didn't happen) that he was just "pulling our chains".... to hide his incompetence.

There is no inside info about such a trade. This is ridiculous.

Jay Cutler-QB- Broncos Mar. 16 - 12:06 pm et

ProFootballTalk cites a league source as saying that Jay Cutler's agent, Bus Cook, is angling for a new contract from the Broncos.

It's becoming more and more obvious that Cook is the engine driving Cutler's righteous indignation. It's also no coincidence that a Cook client is embroiled in melodrama for the second straight offseason. His history of using discord to push for mega-contracts suggests that the latest soap opera is less about the Broncos' efforts to trade Cutler and more about a potential record contract for his client.

Source: ProFootballTalk

Jay Cutler-QB- Broncos Mar. 16 - 12:24 pm et

Jay Cutler did not report to the Broncos' facility for offseason training Monday, as expected.

Coach Josh McDaniels is now softening to the idea of trading Cutler but wants to speak to him first, presumably with agent Bus Cook not involved. "I would like to talk to Jay before we...discuss some other type of alternative," McDaniels said. Cutler has said he'll be at any mandatory offseason functions, which seems to leave the door open for a resolution.

Source: Denver Post

Jay Cutler-QB- Broncos Mar. 16 - 1:15 pm et

The Jets have reportedly begun monitoring Jay Cutler's situation in Denver.

New York has claimed confidence in Brett Ratliff and Kellen Clemens since Rex Ryan's hiring, but would "never say never" to a player of Cutler's caliber. The Jets probably would need a three-team trade with a club like the Lions or Eagles to get Cutler. Gang Green doesn't have enough ammo as it stands.

Source: Newark Star-Ledger

Related: Jets

BobFreakinVilla ... you are freakin' awesome ... AWESOME!. This is hysterical ... if Soprano thought we rode him good last time, just wait until this LOSER dares to show his face around here again ... I'm at work and my connection is slow right now so I didn't read all the posts, but did anyone from TSW post there ... I'm sure the Broncs fans there will love to know ...