There has been a Soprano sighting

Do you think the same message appearing on TWO DIFFERENT message boards for TWO DIFFERENT teams is a coincidence??

Something is going on at One Bills Drive and I for one am glad Soprano is looking out for us. Thank you Soprano, whoever you are. Please let me know if you see Bill Cowher at the airport. I will be checking the Steelers boards.

That is too funny. What a looooooooooossssssssssseeeeeeerrrrrrrr. The other thing is that Denver fans think that Cutler is a great QB or something. His numbers are not that impressive and what has he acomplished in Denver so far?

That is too funny. What a looooooooooossssssssssseeeeeeerrrrrrrr. The other thing is that Denver fans think that Cutler is a great QB or something. His numbers are not that impressive and what has he acomplished in Denver so far?

A lot more than Edwards? ;)

OK I'm relatively new around here, who is this Soprano guy? Does he make a post like that just to mess with people or is he just wrong all the time?

For you and any Broncos fans who may be stopping by, here are some of the songs on "Soprano's Greatest Hits: From Sources Deep Within":

January 2006 - Mike Sherman is the new head coach

January 2006 - Dick Jauron's coordinators will be Jim Caldwell (OC) and Jim Bates (DC)

April 2007 - The Bills are trading first-round picks with the Chargers to get RB Michael Turner

December 2008 - Dick Jauron will be fired

And the latest one, hot off the press last week:

Mar 12 2009, 09:31 AM

The deal is in the works.... by weeks end Jay Cutler will be the Bills QB.

It may be a 3 way trade where Edwards goes to KC and Matt Cassel goes to Denver. The other option that is on the table is Edwards and a 2nd round pick (2009) and 1st round pick (2010) for Cutler and no KC involvement.

Stay tuned...

As you can see, his batting average isn't so great.

He's like Homer Simpson. You can feed him all day long and he'll still have room for more.

Although, I must say, i'm more disturbed by the fact that Broncos fans seem to think Trent Edwards is a worthless bum.

Yes. But he's a worthless bum who led our team to victory over them last year. So does that mean that Cutler is an even more worthless bum? I guess.