Buffalo and T.O. getting the love

seq004

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing a lot of positive things for signing T. O. today for a 1 year deal even Cowherd said it was smart but of course Mort said it was "desperate."

Mort hasn't heard from his boyfriend Tom Donahoe is a while. He's still sending him love notes.

PTR

I've had it on all day too, but on Sirius. Randy Cross & especially Bob Papa were total douches, laughing at T.O. and Buffalo, and repeatedly changing the subject. But then Schein & Solly have been 4 hours of nothing but T.O & the Bills, they are both on board. Schein says it could end up going either way, but still a great move by the Bills. Earlier on they ranked the AFC East as it stands right now, Schein has it Pats-Jets-Bills-Felons, Solly has it Pats-Bills-Jets-Felons.

I've had it on all day too, but on Sirius. Randy Cross & especially Bob Papa were total douches, laughing at T.O. and Buffalo, and repeatedly changing the subject. But then Schein & Solly have been 4 hours of nothing but T.O & the Bills, they are both on board. Schein says it could end up going either way, but still a great move by the Bills. Earlier on they ranked the AFC East as it stands right now, Schein has it Pats-Jets-Bills-Felons, Solly has it Pats-Bills-Jets-Felons.

How profound. He has a firm grasp of the obvious. Way to take a side. I hate sports reporters.

How profound. He has a firm grasp of the obvious. Way to take a side. I hate sports reporters.

FWIW, Schein historically has had nice things to say about Buffalo and the Bills.

I don't see how any rational observer puts the Jets in front of the Dolphins. They have no QB and lost a good receiver.

No, I would say his stance was definitely more positive than negative on the trade... he just doesn't like T.O. and never did, so he had to get some slams in on him.

Schein was and usually is very positive about the Bills....I like his take a lot. They had Poz on and he echoed what all the other guys were saying......great player, anxious to play with him etc... This brings a lot of excitement not only to us as fans but to the players as well. You can just tell when they speak they are excited to get going.

No, I would say his stance was definitely more positive than negative on the trade... he just doesn't like T.O. and never did, so he had to get some slams in on him.

My only point was his statement that it could go either way!! Of course it could go either way. How else can it go? That's like saying this FG attempt will be good or it won't! Take a side and give your opinion.