How does this guy have a job?

NewEra

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont you guys have anything better to do than mock this guy out?

Yes, today I actually have something better to do. But, still, I can carve out a moment to mock this guy, because it is IMPORTANT to do so.

Why dont you post a pic of yourself so we can mock you out?

Well, newbie, stick around and you will see my picture...and we will mock it. It has been shown here many times...and mocked. B-)

I don't think his article is that far off from the way I feel about the current state of the Bills and their most recent attempt at escaping the lower half of the NFL's ladder. Either way, no matter how you feel about this guys ariticle, what does his looks have to do with it, and how did it effect the article? Maybe I just feel this way because I admit to not giving Brad Pitt a run for his money although based on alot of these posts here, there are alot of people in here that could run in and steal Angelina from Brad as we speak. Shouldn't alot of you be out looking for modeling work and not spending your time on this board?

I don't think his article is that far off from the way I feel about the current state of the Bills and their most recent attempt at escaping the lower half of the NFL's ladder. Either way, no matter how you feel about this guys ariticle, what does his looks have to do with it, and how did it effect the article? Maybe I just feel this way because I admit to not giving Brad Pitt a run for his money although based on alot of these posts here, there are alot of people in here that could run in and steal Angelina from Brad as we speak. Shouldn't alot of you be out looking for modeling work and not spending your time on this board?

HAHA! Yea! Y'all can model ZUBAS or for a local pizza place..

the article isnt that bad

Yes it is. It's a paint-by-numbers rehash of the "OMG, he's such a distraction!" sterotype that we've all heard a million times.

Plus, anyone who looked like that and put his picture next to his column can't be all that smart.

I thought the same thing.

I believe the TN is owned by the same company that owns the Niagara Gazette. It is a joke of a newspaper organization, and it seems to favor those who are very poor at their jobs.

And, yes, the guy's picture speaks volumes, IMO.

A small town paper, on a small town budget, servicing a small town. Yeah, whatta joke. I guess we should all get our news from Walmart.

A small town paper, on a small town budget, servicing a small town. Yeah, whatta joke. I guess we should all get our news from Walmart.

Actually, the TN is a small town paper owned by a large absentee corporation based in Alabama that has little interest in actually investing in the local economy, which is why they rely on young and generally inexperienced writers, pay as little as possible, and squeeze what profit they can while once-proud papers are run into the ground... They are Wal-Mart, in that sense, and the Dean is dead right to criticize them for it.

Click on his name. I assume that pic is Mr. Dean, in the flesh.

Considering The Dean is actually Satan, that's just the body he chose to inhabit at this time. BTW - That's AiO in her natural state right behind him...

Considering The Dean is actually Satan, that's just the body he chose to inhabit at this time. BTW - That's AiO in her natural state right behind him...

Where's the pic? I would put it up, but I'm not at my computer.

For the record, the company that owns the Gazette and the TN is (I think) Newspaper Holdings, Inc. As mentioned they are based in Alabama. I think they were owned by the teacher's union pension, or something....my memory is a little rough, today.

Anyway, slash and burn, has been their motto, from Day #1. It is almost as if they purposely put incompetent boobs in the Publisher job, and they actively get rid of any decent journalists.