NewEra

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

for all to judge

Where's the pic? I would put it up, but I'm not at my computer.

For the record, the company that owns the Gazette and the TN is (I think) Newspaper Holdings, Inc. As mentioned they are based in Alabama. I think they were owned by the teacher's union pension, or something....my memory is a little rough, today.

Anyway, slash and burn, has been their motto, from Day #1. It is almost as if they purposely put incompetent boobs in the Publisher job, and they actively get rid of any decent journalists.

It's already in your profile...

:lol:

By laughing at Dean, we are actually helping him. Its like a fish in a fish bowl. It doesn't want to be there, but your personal gain from it being there is greater than its personal gain from not being there. ---Oscar Wilde :lol:

Well, newbie, stick around and you will see my picture...and we will mock it. It has been shown here many times...and mocked. :lol:

I haven't mocked it. I'm always laughing too hard to type. :D

I don't think his article is that far off from the way I feel about the current state of the Bills and their most recent attempt at escaping the lower half of the NFL's ladder. Either way, no matter how you feel about this guys ariticle, what does his looks have to do with it, and how did it effect the article? Maybe I just feel this way because I admit to not giving Brad Pitt a run for his money although based on alot of these posts here, there are alot of people in here that could run in and steal Angelina from Brad as we speak. Shouldn't alot of you be out looking for modeling work and not spending your time on this board?

Hey man, I was thisclose to getting a commercial. They wouldn't hire me though because I refused to actually eat the dog food. :(

HAHA! Yea! Y'all can model ZUBAS or for a local pizza place..

It's Zubaz bonehead. :lol:

As requested, the Deano

OMG! That is much worse than the usual picture. :lol: Now THERE'S somebody deserving of being mocked!!

it's not cool to mock the handicapped.

:D