Bills fans get ready to see buffalo get ripped by media

Tommorow is going to be nothing but bad. I dont care that people talk sh-- abou T.O.. but it really pisses me off to see people talk horribly about the city... All day I have been reading reactions like buffalo is hell and blah blah blah... get ready fans I can already see around the horn woody paige and marritoti blasting the city of buffalo tommorow

That sounds about right. I don't know why all these guys trash Buffalo, it's really a nice place to live. Compare us to Phila, Det, Stl, Oak, Balt, KC, Pitt, or GB and Buffalo is much better. Notice how they NEVER say anything bad about Green Bay or some of the other small markets. F-espn they suck anyway.

That sounds about right. I don't know why all these guys trash Buffalo, it's really a nice place to live. Compare us to Phila, Det, Stl, Oak, Balt, KC, Pitt, or GB and Buffalo is much better. Notice how they NEVER say anything bad about Green Bay or some of the other small markets. F-espn they suck anyway.

We'll see how it plays out, alot of good things were said after that plane crash in general.

I'm amazed Detroit is always spared the kind of crap Buffalo gets - maybe the team is just so terrifyingly bad, it seems like piling on at this point.

But really, who cares? When the team is a winner, all the negative press becomes a badge of honor. When it's crummy, it's just crummy.

Tommorow is going to be nothing but bad. I dont care that people talk sh-- abou T.O.. but it really pisses me off to see people talk horribly about the city... All day I have been reading reactions like buffalo is hell and blah blah blah... get ready fans I can already see around the horn woody paige and marritoti blasting the city of buffalo tommorow

Unfortunately, you're probably right. I think the PTI guys will be kind, Kornheiser having the Buffalo connection. Jim Rome will insult us and the Around the Horn guys will be tool douches as always.

Unfortunately, you're probably right. I think the PTI guys will be kind, Kornheiser having the Buffalo connection. Jim Rome will insult us and the Around the Horn guys will be tool douches as always.

Rome might actually not blast the Bills for this...

But, who the fuc# gives a s#it, anyway? Really.

I have the feeling the OP meant the National guys would be tearing down the city of Buffalo, as they often seem to do. They are lazy and not that bright, so they use the same old, tired, cliches.

To that, I say: Who the fuc# gives a s#it, anyway? Really.

Either they don't talk about Buffalo, or they do...and rag on it.

Pick your poison.

Here's hoping that this is the year the Bills sell big nuts at the stadium since some people seem to have a problem growing a pair of their own.

Geezus.

It's been really irritating to listen to the ESPN & The Fan networks here in Dallas over the weekend. They keep saying that this was a move to sell tickets because attendance was so poor in Buffalo (I'm paraphasing). Um, excuse me, we have one of the largest capacity stadiums and didn't we sell out every game except Toronto?

Better than St. Louis ?? sorry dude.

I have lived in both Buffalo and St. Louis, and I would rather live in St. Louis. Although Buffalo has a lot better food.. Im dying for some Ted's hot dogs right now.

Better than St. Louis ?? sorry dude.

I have lived in both Buffalo and St. Louis, and I would rather live in St. Louis. Although Buffalo has a lot better food.. Im dying for some Ted's hot dogs right now.

Mmmmm Ted's...I'm hankering for a couple of dogs and vinegar french fries right now.

Which begs the question, why would anyone watch writers argue with each other and try to rip off the best one-liner while PTI's errand boy plays with his joysticks?

Which begs the question, why would anyone watch writers argue with each other and try to rip off the best one-liner while PTI's errand boy plays with his joysticks?

I used to watch those shows a lot more than I do now. I got tired of hearing the same old crap over and over again. But I think most people would be lying if they said they weren't interested in what the talking heads are saying about the signing.

I used to watch those shows a lot more than I do now. I got tired of hearing the same old crap over and over again. But I think most people would be lying if they said they weren't interested in what the talking heads are saying about the signing.

I'd rather check the TBD front page (shameless plug) in the morning to see what everyone wrote than watch Reali egg Mariotti and Paige on toward total inanity. On the other hand, I'll probably try to catch PTI tomorrow.

I'd rather check the TBD front page (shameless plug) in the morning to see what everyone wrote than watch Reali egg Mariotti and Paige on toward total inanity. On the other hand, I'll probably try to catch PTI tomorrow.

Same here. I, too, don't care much what the talking heads say...but, I will check out the guys I have some respect for. PTI is a good show, when Tony and Michael are there. I'll check out NFL Live, too.

Mariotti is a hack who never goes to stadiums and got ripped by Ozzie Guillen and the Chicago media when he left the Sun Times. He's spineless.

I left WNY because I got the job of my dreams and needed to feed my family. But I still love it, as I'm sure all us ex-pats do as well. Ef these guys if they rip on Buffalo.

Fact is, this move makes our beloved Bills a bit more relevant. Not that we should care what anyone else thinks, but I enjoy watching the national media talk about our team.

I'm also really interested to see what everyone is sayin tomorrow-rome,herd,pti, around the horn... only thing is I am going to be working all day long, which sucks... Hopefully I can find some archived links or something tomorrow night... we need a thread on that or something

I'm also really interested to see what everyone is sayin tomorrow-rome,herd,pti, around the horn... only thing is I am going to be working all day long, which sucks... Hopefully I can find some archived links or something tomorrow night... we need a thread on that or something

not a bad idea

I have my tivo set for all the programs tomorrow. From espn's Mike and Mike to PTI, and Total Access on NFLN.

I know everyone tomorrow will be drinking their "H2" from the makers of Haterade...LOL

No Mike and Mike, on ESPN TV today.

There was Mike and Mike this morning on ESPN2. They discussed Owens and our beloved Chris Mortensen was coming on later on the show to discuss more. I skipped his segment though... B-)

Oops, it's on now. It wasn't on earlier...I guess I jumped the gun.

Thanks