So what if Crabtree is there at 11?

I say take him. TO is most likely only going to be here for one season. Crabtree has rare talent at the WR position. Of course I think this will all be moot because he won't fall to 11.

The only problem is that we need to have our #1 pick have a huge impact...I'd saydefinetly pick Crabtree if didn't have so many holes!

Im all for going defense in this draft, and maybe some OL. But what if Crabtree is there at 11? Owens, Evans, Crabtree, Hardy.....Just a thought...

Like I said I want a DE first round.....

But, what if Crabtree is there? Possible trade down?

Yeah, that would make a trade-down easier to do and more likely.

If he's there at 11, I make the first call to the Eagles and try getting their 2 first rounders.

that's what I was thinking.. .that is if there isn't another player on the board that would make an immediate impact for us

I say take him. TO is most likely only going to be here for one season. Crabtree has rare talent at the WR position. Of course I think this will all be moot because he won't fall to 11.

I'd use some circumspection. CINs '06 #1, CB Jonathan Joseph had a foot stress fracture. Had a pin inserted, but problems sat him down for 8 games last season.

i can't believe i am wasting my time answering this, but since you are wasting your time thinking about it, you should stop. Crabtree won't be there. i'll give you the keys to my house and car if he is.

Thanks for your input you prick!

The only problem is that we need to have our #1 pick have a huge impact...I'd saydefinetly pick Crabtree if didn't have so many holes!

I don't know a WR lineup of TO, Evans, Crabtree, Reed, and Hardy would be pretty sick.

In this scenario I'd love to see TO stay around for a couple of seasons until Crabtree is ready to accept the torch being passed.

Im all for going defense in this draft, and maybe some OL. But what if Crabtree is there at 11? Owens, Evans, Crabtree, Hardy.....Just a thought...

Like I said I want a DE first round.....

But, what if Crabtree is there? Possible trade down?

No no no! Now that we have TO for one year we have to get a pass catching Tight End. If Crabtree is still there then trade down with Denver - we get Denver's first round pick plus Scheffler. They get our 1st rounder.