So what if Crabtree is there at 11?

Im all for going defense in this draft, and maybe some OL. But what if Crabtree is there at 11? Owens, Evans, Crabtree, Hardy.....Just a thought...

Like I said I want a DE first round.....

But, what if Crabtree is there? Possible trade down?

i can't believe i am wasting my time answering this, but since you are wasting your time thinking about it, you should stop. Crabtree won't be there. i'll give you the keys to my house and car if he is.

ok

give me your email address.

I will take you up on that offer

Crabtree I believe is overrated, he is a product of the "genius" Mike Leach pass happy offense. I wouldn't touch him this early at all, specially now that we have T.O

There are lots of good W.R's in this year's draft, probably 5 potential first rounders, and I have said it before and I'm sticking to it, Hakeem Nicks will be the best of the bunch

You take him. TO will be here for one year and then we may enter a uncapped year. We could of course franchise him. Think of that crap storm? TO comes has a great year wants to him the open market we franchise him then trade him to Atlanta.

Assuming that the Bills' scouts have him rated highly, they should go ahead and take him. Terrell Owens will only be with this team for one season. Following that, we're right back in the same situation offensively and for that reason, his signing shouldn't alter their draft plans much at all.

i can't believe i am wasting my time answering this, but since you are wasting your time thinking about it, you should stop. Crabtree won't be there. i'll give you the keys to my house and car if he is.

Don't go for it....He lives with his mom and drives a bicycle! (the key is to his bike lock)

Pass.

Crabtree looked good in college but who knows? Draft history is littered with WR busts. He's not a sure bet such that they should take him instead of addressing major needs. DE is the #1 priority and must, MUST be addressed early and often in this draft.

You have to have faith that with TO, the passing game is much improved, Evans is open, defenses can't stack against Lynch, etc. Now move on to the defense and upgrade the front 7. If we can find a pass rush there will be reason to believe in this team.

Im all for going defense in this draft, and maybe some OL. But what if Crabtree is there at 11? Owens, Evans, Crabtree, Hardy.....Just a thought...

Like I said I want a DE first round.....

But, what if Crabtree is there? Possible trade down?

Trade down. for an extra second or third depending on the pick and then move back up if you target a player in the second round.

You take him. TO will be here for one year and then we may enter a uncapped year. We could of course franchise him. Think of that crap storm? TO comes has a great year wants to him the open market we franchise him then trade him to Atlanta.

If TO only signed a one year deal, and has this OUTRAGEOUS year, could we really franchise him? I thought once a players contract expires that's it...they become an unrestricted free agent..