bubble just burst

Not sure what you saw, but I thought it was great!

Praised God, then quickly and easily referenced our best players and spoke well of Edwards' upside. Said he believes he will help put us over the top, regarding 7-9's to a playoff team.

Then closed it with this:

" I've gone from America's team to...

I don't think he knows where Buffalo is on a map.

I left America's team for North America? I'm playing up here in North America? WTF?

The reference is to playing in Toronto, duh.

That was less than impressive.

As Bills fans it's "In God We Trust" on why T.O. is in Buffalo!!!

It's all about the money!!!

You mean players don't play for the money?? Don't be fooled. It's always about the money!

Another Rorschach test. I saw the same news conference and thought it was fine.

This is a guy who was cut less than a week ago. His whole world has been turned upside down. He's undoubtedly run the range of emotions and also a lot of self-doubt and introspection in the past few days. It's been a whirlwind for everyone, most of all him.

Can we stop nitpicking and give the guy a chance? Or shall we proceed with the status quo negativity?

I think TO will do well in a smaller market. The one thing the Bills have TOTALLY lacked (besides an O line, a passing game, a killer defense and a lot of wins) is a big personality. There is NO swagger on this team. Lots of raw talent, but not a lot of confidence and it shows. Too many years of being laughed at. TO is used to being both brash, and laughed at. I actually think he will fit in well.

you are truly a loser go find another team to root for. i swear with guys like you we could sign the Christ and fans like you would find fault with it. just go the fu-k away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think TO will do well in a smaller market. The one thing the Bills have TOTALLY lacked (besides an O line, a passing game, a killer defense and a lot of wins) is a big personality. There is NO swagger on this team. Lots of raw talent, but not a lot of confidence and it shows. Too many years of being laughed at. TO is used to being both brash, and laughed at. I actually think he will fit in well.

I'd say Lynch has alot of SWAG

you are truly a loser go find another team to root for. i swear with guys like you we could sign the Christ and fans like you would find fault with it. just go the fu-k away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a post like that, I think you are mistaken who is truly a loser.

I don't think he knows where Buffalo is on a map.

I left America's team for North America? I'm playing up here in North America? WTF?

I'm pretty sure he was told to reference us as North America's Team, and just kind of flubbed the line a couple times before getting it out.

I think the presser made it crystal clear what everyone already knows. Owens was getting very little love from the NFL, Buffalo offered him a very good contract, it's a pretty decent situation position wise since Lee is there to help with coverages, and he was able to get a 1 year contract which allows him one year to make himself look like a saint so that he can bolt next year for one more big contract before he retires.

I really hope there isn't anyone thinking he came to the Bills because of any love he has for the organization, city, team, players, etc... And there's really no need to believe that. All that matters is if he helps the team win. We can all debate about that, but we'll find out next season. If nothing else, it will be fun to watch.

There were a few cringeworthy moments in the interview. It's to be expected I guess. There were no other teams interested...it was all over T.O. and Rosenhause's faces in their respective interviews. That makes me a little leary (you got that Mark Schlereth? Leary not weary lol) about the 4MM sign on bonus. Hope we didn't get rooked on this one.

Oh well, watcha gonna do?