Anyone seen this site...

I read his blog.

Tragic. That is the best way I can sum it up. But you know, if he is sincere, and it seems like he has had a lot of time to himself to put things into perspective, he will most likely come out of this a better man.

He seems intelligent, and now after reading his blog, I believe he was a cocky, intelligent, talented punk coming out of school, who thought he could do it all. Probably had no regard or respect, for his school, his employers and the legal authorities, and he learned the hard way.

I wish him well, as he seems to be very sincere.

I saw this last week at a college football website. I guess he recites this crap over the phone to a family member who then blogs it on the web,as he has no computer access in lockup. One of the great minds of our time. :wallbash:

That's actually pretty impressive....both the writing and the perspective. If he's really turned himself around than good for him. The world needs good role models for troubled kids a hell of a lot more than it needs good running backs.

isn't it amazing how being incarcerated instantly makes people "see things more clearly"?

Yeah. It's always society's fault. Then the age comes when you "gotta be me". So then it's p*ss on civil society. Trouble comes, then once again, it's society's fault.

In time, some - not all - finally wise up.

So I have a question about him...did that year out of school degrade his althletic skills to the point not even Denver could figure out how to use him? I don't understand how someone who looked so good didn't' end up making the pros...

Read this article and you'll get a better idea of why Clarett failed in the pros.

Ego was a big part, immaturity, hanging around with the wrong people, not willig to work hard enough to get ahead, partying too much, supposedly drinking while at practice...

isn't it amazing how being incarcerated instantly makes people "see things more clearly"?

Maybe he's "found Jesus" too? That's another common occurence.

Anyways, in addition to Maurice's, we can all look forward to reading Marshawn's prison blog in the future too.