who will we take at # 1 in 2010

fifi82

I don't understand many of the members who bother to post on this board. :rolleyes:

I come to this site to get the latest news about the Bills and read some hopefully insightful discussions and comments. It is practically impossible to read any thread on here without reading about how the Bills suck, how terrible their draft picks have been and will be, how we will have a terrible season, how bad the coaches are, how idiotic the free agents are for even visiting, how cheap Mr. Wilson is, how you won't renew your season tickets.............

You obviously all care about the Bills, otherwise you wouldn't take time out of your work day to post messages on here. Being a football fan is a passionate thing, and being a Bills fan should be filled with pride regardless of record. That's what fans are supposed to do, support their team. If it makes you miserable all the time and gives you ulcers, do us all a favor and become a Patriots fan. They walk on water in Foxboro, don't they?

As a fanbase, you are very much part of this team. Instead of wasting your time with negative posts about everything, spend the energy writing to OBD or calling them to tell them how you feel and how much you care about the team. You've done that already? Keep doing it!

If you have doubts about renewing your season tickets, then don't!! Maybe then we will finally have a more positive crowd at the stadium that doesn't give up on the team at the first interception or fumble.

I don't understand many of the members who bother to post on this board. :rolleyes:

I come to this site to get the latest news about the Bills and read some hopefully insightful discussions and comments. It is practically impossible to read any thread on here without reading about how the Bills suck, how terrible their draft picks have been and will be, how we will have a terrible season, how bad the coaches are, how idiotic the free agents are for even visiting, how cheap Mr. Wilson is, how you won't renew your season tickets.............

You obviously all care about the Bills, otherwise you wouldn't take time out of your work day to post messages on here. Being a football fan is a passionate thing, and being a Bills fan should be filled with pride regardless of record. That's what fans are supposed to do, support their team. If it makes you miserable all the time and gives you ulcers, do us all a favor and become a Patriots fan. They walk on water in Foxboro, don't they?

As a fanbase, you are very much part of this team. Instead of wasting your time with negative posts about everything, spend the energy writing to OBD or calling them to tell them how you feel and how much you care about the team. You've done that already? Keep doing it!

If you have doubts about renewing your season tickets, then don't!! Maybe then we will finally have a more positive crowd at the stadium that doesn't give up on the team at the first interception or fumble.

Kyrie eleison, Kyrie eleison, Kyrie eleison!

:lol:

I don't understand many of the members who bother to post on this board. :thumbdown:

congratulations cossack, you are just what OBD would like to produce: fans that will spend time, money and appear at games expecting nothing in return. Most Buffalo fans support their teams and do not ask for much...like an honest effort at putting the right personal on the field and players playing like they might like to win, justifing the millions of dollars they are getting paid (e.g. Kelsey and Denney).

Being a paying fan affords folks to the right to think the unthinkable? Holding their team to a higher standard or heaven forbid, have a negative thought or two? Recently, it appears that that the Bills effort has been below .500 and maybe a whiff of the playoffs once every dozen years might be too much for kool-aid drinkers like you to expect, but it might not be for others.

Just ask Thurman Thomas what he thinks of the current Bills:

“The team I can’t stomach the most when I watch them is probably the Buffalo Bills,” Thomas said to laughs. “I’m serious. They stink.”

Why?

“They need some better football players,” Thomas said.

congratulations cossack, you are just what OBD would like to produce: fans that will spend time, money and appear at games expecting nothing in return. Most Buffalo fans support their teams and do not ask for much...like an honest effort at putting the right personal on the field and players playing like they might like to win, justifing the millions of dollars they are getting paid (e.g. Kelsey and Denney).

Being a paying fan affords folks to the right to think the unthinkable? Holding their team to a higher standard or heaven forbid, have a negative thought or two? Recently, it appears that that the Bills effort has been below .500 and maybe a whiff of the playoffs once every dozen years might be too much for kool-aid drinkers like you to expect, but it might not be for others.

Just ask Thurman Thomas what he thinks of the current Bills:

“The team I can’t stomach the most when I watch them is probably the Buffalo Bills,” Thomas said to laughs. “I’m serious. They stink.”

Why?

“They need some better football players,” Thomas said.

UMMMMM a negative thought or two?REALLY?that is all anyone posts on here is negative thoughts!HMMMMM I bet all the thinkers(hahahahaha LMAO) on here would all be able to run this organization sooo much better!

Aren't we supposed to get the number one pick every year? It seems like I hear that prediction from at least one person every single offseason yet we have only drafted in the top 5 once in the past twenty years. Will be the worst team in the league? Nope. But we will be mediocre because that's what we are.

anybody ........ any....buddy?.......... I hope we take the # 1 towel boy I'm sure he can always replace someone in our front office....

well I wonder if we can hit a homerun with the #2 pick in the draft....Lions will pick #1