How many games will Beast Mode get suspended?

Games Lynch will be suspended  

93 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will Beast Mode get suspended

• Not Suspended
    • 1 game
    • 2 to 4 games
    • 5 to 8 games
    • Season
    • Pete Rose

I say 2 games

I say he will get four but then reduced to two upon appeal. I look for the commish to be pretty hard on him to send a message. Lynch got off easy all the way around last year. Let's hope he turns to a new chapter after this incident.

Then shalt thou sit for three games, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt sit, and the number of the games sat shall be three. Once the number three, being the third game, be reached, then dresseth thou thy for the fourth game and unleash thy beastmode toward thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

I say he will get four but then reduced to two upon appeal. I look for the commish to be pretty hard on him to send a message. Lynch got off easy all the way around last year. Let's hope he turns to a new chapter after this incident.

yup

Then shalt thou sit for three games, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt sit, and the number of the games sat shall be three. Once the number three, being the third game, be reached, then dresseth thou thy for the fourth game and unleash thy beastmode toward thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

I don't know there seems to be a lot of smoke.

Wasn't he involved in some shooting and assault in college or maybe after he was drafted? I remember it being mentioned when he was drafted that there was some sketchy things in his past.

Five is right out!

Most likely there will be no suspension, but 1 game will be the max. How many players have been arrested for DUI's and such in the past year? Quite a few, and they aren't getting suspended. Goodell doesn't suspend for your first arrest.

Look at the previous precedent set. Only 5 players have ever been suspended under the personal conduct policy.

PacMan Jones

Chris Henry

Michael Vick

Tank Johnson

Brandon Marshall

Lynch has done nothing even close to the level any of those guys have reached. He's had one single arrest, resulting in a misdemeanor. I can tell you one thing, lots of players have been arrested and nothing has happened to them. Hell, James Harrison beat the sh-- out of his girlfriend last offseason and nothing happened. Lynch walks with nothing.

Most likely there will be no suspension, but 1 game will be the max. How many players have been arrested for DUI's and such in the past year? Quite a few, and they aren't getting suspended. Goodell doesn't suspend for your first arrest.

Look at the previous precedent set. Only 5 players have ever been suspended under the personal conduct policy.

PacMan Jones

Chris Henry

Michael Vick

Tank Johnson

Brandon Marshall

Lynch has done nothing even close to the level any of those guys have reached. He's had one single arrest, resulting in a misdemeanor. I can tell you one thing, lots of players have been arrested and nothing has happened to them. Hell, James Harrison beat the sh-- out of his girlfriend last offseason and nothing happened. Lynch walks with nothing.

Also suspended under the NFL's Personal Conduct Policy were Fred Evans and Robert Reynolds.

Reynolds was suspended one game for two misdemeanor domestic disturbance charges filed by his ex-wife in 2006. He was later suspended one year for violation of the league's substance policy.

Fred Evans was arrested twice in the summer of 2007 for marijuana possession and for fighting with police. He was suspended for two games.

This was before last season when Goodell said that he would be tougher on enforcing the policy. We'll see.