Kevin Jones and Joey Galloway in da house

duey

And I don't think the Bills are spending their time wisely having him in.

This is why the Bills should be going after Terrell Owens. Way better player, more productive player, more exciting player. I'll take the chance on him any day.

This is why the Bills should be going after Terrell Owens. Way better player, more productive player, more exciting player. I'll take the chance on him any day.

Hmm...isn't this already being discussed in another thread?

Maybe the Bills actually have Galloway in to get his opinion on TO.

That makes zero sense-why does that mean they should go for T.O.? It would be a safer bet to bring back Eric Moulds than go for the biggest *sshole in the NFL and the biggest QB killer the league has ever seen.

Galloway is 37 and only a season removed from three consecutive 1000 yard seasons. But he's a burner who's getting old, not much in the way of a prototypical possession WR. I don't mind bringing him in for a visit and if we can get him for $1M/year or so to COMPETE with Hardy and S. Johnson then by all means. Either he surprises some people and has a little left in the tank or we cast him aside like the has-been he ultimately is.

Galloway visited New England earlier. If he's got enough left in the tank for Belichick, he's got enough for me. As someone just said, he's just a year removed from his 1000 yard days. I'm incredibly bitter about missing out on Coles and this will not change that, but we need to acquire SOME alternative to Steve Johnson in case he isn't ready for this, and Galloway seems as good an option as any.