Kevin Jones and Joey Galloway in da house

duey

Guest dog14787
That makes zero sense-why does that mean they should go for T.O.? It would be a safer bet to bring back Eric Moulds than go for the biggest *sshole in the NFL and the biggest QB killer the league has ever seen.

What kind of leadership from the QB position has TO had since he left San Fran? Romo, Mcnabb, Garcia? not exactly QB's known for leadership abilities in fact two of them are on the field jokers and one, well, I'm not even going to go there because I respect the guys play making abilities. So it goes both ways, maybe what TO needs is a no nonsense QB like Trent Edwards.

What kind of leadership from the QB position has TO had since he left San Fran? Romo, Mcnabb, Garcia? not exactly QB's known for leadership abilities in fact two of them are on the field jokers and one, well, I'm not even going to go there because I respect the guys play making abilities. So it goes both ways, maybe what TO needs is a no nonsense QB like Trent Edwards.

I, for one, am concussed.

:rolleyes:

Galloway visited New England earlier. If he's got enough left in the tank for Belichick, he's got enough for me. As someone just said, he's just a year removed from his 1000 yard days. I'm incredibly bitter about missing out on Coles and this will not change that, but we need to acquire SOME alternative to Steve Johnson in case he isn't ready for this, and Galloway seems as good an option as any.

Difference is Buffalo needs a #2, New England needs a role player.

He is 38

I seriously hope this is for an asst. WR coaches position.

This is why the Bills should be going after Terrell Owens. Way better player, more productive player, more exciting player. I'll take the chance on him any day.

There's a reason the Cowboys were more than willing to take the $9 million dollar dead money cap hit instead of keeping him on the team. No thanks. I think the Raiders are the only team who will seriously look at him.

why in the world would this team even waste its time with Galloway. I'd just give the job to Steve Johnson 1st

:rolleyes: What he said.

You forgot he played with Steve Young for his first 3 years in the league.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GallJo00.htm

He's one of the fastest football players I've ever seen, and he's still probably faster than 67 percent of the league's receivers. Last year's performance is worrying, however.

Dunno why it would be worrying, the guy didn't play but 5 games. WR Joey Galloway was cut by the Bucs. The 37-year-old struggled through a foot injury last season. If his foot checks out OK this guy might be a huge help to the Bills

Galloway visited New England earlier. If he's got enough left in the tank for Belichick, he's got enough for me. As someone just said, he's just a year removed from his 1000 yard days. I'm incredibly bitter about missing out on Coles and this will not change that, but we need to acquire SOME alternative to Steve Johnson in case he isn't ready for this, and Galloway seems as good an option as any.

Here are Gallaway and 4 other older receivers still left on the market:

Past 3 seasons combined stats:

Ike Hilliard - 143 catches, 7 TD's 32 Years Old

Joey Gallaway - 132 catches, 13 TD's - 37 Years Old

Marty Booker - 115 catches, 9 TD's - 32 Years Old

Marvin Harrison - 175 catches, 18 YD's - 36 years old

Bobby Engram - 165 catches, 7 TD's - 36 years old

Gallaway's the oldest, but his production is right up there with the other 4 over the past 3 seasons. The no-brainer of that list to me is of course Marvin Harrison, he had 60 catches last season, and over 90 the season before. But I doubt Russ and the jerks would be willing to pay him what other teams might as the other younger free agent WR's get signed up.

Here are Gallaway and 4 other older receivers still left on the market:

Past 3 seasons combined stats:

Ike Hilliard - 143 catches, 7 TD's 32 Years Old

Joey Gallaway - 132 catches, 13 TD's - 37 Years Old

Marty Booker - 115 catches, 9 TD's - 32 Years Old

Marvin Harrison - 175 catches, 18 YD's - 36 years old

Bobby Engram - 165 catches, 7 TD's - 36 years old

Gallaway's the oldest, but his production is right up there with the other 4 over the past 3 seasons. The no-brainer of that list to me is of course Marvin Harrison, he had 60 catches last season, and over 90 the season before. But I doubt Russ and the jerks would be willing to pay him what other teams might as the other younger free agent WR's get signed up.

Gotta add T.O. to that list of geezers now too!

Also, I could be wrong but I believe Galloway suffered 3 separate injuries over the course of last season. He's a risk for sure. What I'd be doing - roll with the wideouts we have now (Johnson will be starting by week 6) and push hard for Scheffler, if indeed he is on the block.