TO released

Drew026

We really need to sign him. That cancer can only help all the pain we endure as Bills fans, with losing season after season. He probadly could atleast make our losing more entertaining. How many death warrants are left for the Bills to sign?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dallas just couldn't afford the mirrors it takes to keep TO from whining... you mock me but it's true, you can see TO walking into a locker room complaining that tony only threw the ball to him 20, not 21 times and then he see's his reflection in the mirror and he's in love.

As much as he would help our team, he would be more of a problem for us. Great talent, but total A-hole!

What's the worst thing that can happen by signing TO? We miss the playoffs again? Let's forget about TO and go for another guy with a high motor and maybe squeak out eight wins this year. Forget about making teams gameplan against Lee Evans and TO and also have to worry about Lynch and Fred. That can't be any good for us.

What's the worst thing that can happen by signing TO? We miss the playoffs again? Let's forget about TO and go for another guy with a high motor and maybe squeak out eight wins this year. Forget about making teams gameplan against Lee Evans and TO and also have to worry about Lynch and Fred. That can't be any good for us.

We couldnt land Coles, how in the world do you think we can land Owens? I want an explanation on how you think we can get him to come here?

I do agree, skills wise he has it all. Mentally I think there is something wrong with him. He cried when he didnt get the ball with the 49ers, he demanded a trade from Baltimore, he cried when he didnt get his way in Philly, he cried and damn near committed suicide in Dallas......they cut him....Now if you think if hes all of a sudden going to change his way for the Bills you are wrong. He wasnt happy with Steve Young throwing him the ball, He was not happy with McNabb, He complained about not getting the ball in Dallas.......If he come to Buffalo he may very well threaten to kill Trent Edwards for not throwing to him more then 10 yards down field.....we cant even get the ball to Lee Evans down field.......

Get my point? Every team he has played & hasnt played for (baltimore) he has been a problem for them. This front office couldnt handle a Terrell Owens type player, neither could our coaching staff......

We couldnt land Coles, how in the world do you think we can land Owens? I want an explanation on how you think we can get him to come here?

I do agree, skills wise he has it all. Mentally I think there is something wrong with him. He cried when he didnt get the ball with the 49ers, he demanded a trade from Baltimore, he cried when he didnt get his way in Philly, he cried and damn near committed suicide in Dallas......they cut him....Now if you think if hes all of a sudden going to change his way for the Bills you are wrong. He wasnt happy with Steve Young throwing him the ball, He was not happy with McNabb, He complained about not getting the ball in Dallas.......If he come to Buffalo he may very well threaten to kill Trent Edwards for not throwing to him more then 10 yards down field.....we cant even get the ball to Lee Evans down field.......

Get my point? Every team he has played & hasnt played for (baltimore) he has been a problem for them. This front office couldnt handle a Terrell Owens type player, neither could our coaching staff......

I just want the Bills to at least TRY. If he doesn't want to come, then he doesn't want to come. Apparently every player in the world loves playing for Dick Jauron. If we're stuck with him as the coach, why not use that to our advantage?

Let him complain all he wants about QBs- the guy is awesome and would automatically give us a more dynamic attack. No other player available right now can transform an offense like he can. And you don't to give up ANY football assets!! It's a no-brainer. And let's face it - this fanbase needs some excitement. How many more years can they sell us on great character mediocrity?

he's a terrible teamate and a locker room distraction, but he'd be good for us. I hate him. But he'd improve our team. not that we'd ever sign him.

Are you kidding? TO would be useless to this team. Look what he did to Dallas and Philly. Do you really want that crap? That ass is a recipe for losing.

Only took 1 post for someone to say "Sign him!" :wallbash:

I'm surprised the name of the thread didn't include it.

If that would happen...Randy Moss would ask to be traded or released he already said he didnt want to play with TO...so I dont see that happening at all.

That would be funny as hell. Can you imagine that. Those egos would spill out of the lockerroom door into the halls and overflow out the top of the stadium.

Point taken and agreed with.

I just ended a sentece with a preposition. Sweet.

You need preposition H.

I do not like TO. I know the Bills won't sign him, but I would be very saddened if they did.

If the Bills were closer to contention, I might be able to go along with it, but he wouldn't be a good influence on a young offensive team. Sure, he has talent, but the fact that he has worn out his welcome on three teams, despite being a very good, productive player, must tell you something, no? TO is the epitome of a "bad team player". I live in Austin, very much Dallas Cowboys country. My girlfriend is a huge Cowboys fan. I have seen this guy play nearly every game he has played as a Cowboy, any many before that. He is just a jerk, plain and simple. Not a bad guy, no guns, drugs or steroids (I think!), just a jerk. Such a big jerk, that three teams, in much bigger markets, on teams with a longer winning tradition than the Bills, could not handle him. Also, he will command a far bigger salary than he is worth at this point in his career. He is no longer an elite reciever, just a very good one.

That said, I say he ends up with the Raiders, Chargers or Broncos.

Saddened If the Bills Signed him :wallbash:

Hands down he is One of the All time BEST !

Sign this guy!!! A 1,000 yard WR, 10 TDs last year. Damn would this offense look different and be taken seriously if we had Evans on one side, Reed, then Owens.

Give him Housh money, maybe more. Oh and sign Cato June too. Thank you.

He wouldn't come to Buffalo. I'd take him on our team if he would though. He'll most likely go to the NY Giants where he still gets to play Philly and Dallas twice a year. :wallbash: