• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see what's been covered:

mandatory CFL reference.. check

mandatory street cleaning reference.. check

mandatory fast food reference.... NOPE

can't you guys think of anything different? in any thread where jp losman is mentioned, you're guaranteed to have all 3 of the above.

can't you guys think of anything different? in any thread where jp losman is mentioned, you're guaranteed to have all 3 of the above.

He's rehearsing his new line... Would you like to super-size that? From what I hear, he's almost got it down.

There. Check.

EDIT:

He has a tryout with the Toronto Argos. With his lumberjack good looks and love for the environment, he could become the next Canadian Idol... His fall back plan is as doughnut dropper for a Tim Hortons concession stand for the Columbus Destroyers .

Bill hasn't chimed in yet about how everyone that has a positive thought about JP are his "fanboys" and "lovers."

He has a tryout with the Toronto Argos. With his lumberjack good looks and love for the environment, he could become the next Canadian Idol.

Well he had plenty of opportunities to show the NFL world something with Trent out last year. What we got was the same thing... hold onto the ball for 5 seconds, run to slow to get away, and fumble the game away.

Been there, done that.

Good luck JP - I think you are a decent human being, but you need to have a feel for the pocket and an internal clock set ahead by 3-4 seconds to make it in this league.

Bill hasn't chimed in yet about how everyone that has a positive thought about JP are his "fanboys" and "lovers."

I am not proud of it, but I coined the term "fanboys" around here, in regards to JP fanatics...just another thing I don't get proper credit for around here...you people are mean.... :thumbdown:

Anyways, take it in stride. Name one Bills QB who hasn't been excessively bashed around here. People were brutal in regards to Bledsoe, Holcomb, and retro-brutal on Joe Ferguson, Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, Todd Collins...pretty much everybody but Jim Kelly. Once Trent Edwards started two or three games for the Bills, he had an oversabundance of detractors, despite playing better than they guy he replaced. Hell, Ryan Fitzpatrick hasn't played a down of football in a Bills uniform yet, and already, we know he sucks! Why would Losman be any different?

We overreact to everything around here...part of being fanatics I guess! Trust me, there will always be people here telling us how much our QB sucks, no matter who that QB is... it comes with the territory.

Anyways, take it in stride. Name one Bills QB who hasn't been excessively bashed around here. People were brutal in regards to Bledsoe, Holcomb, and retro-brutal on Joe Ferguson, Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, Todd Collins...pretty much everybody but Jim Kelly. Once Trent Edwards started two or three games for the Bills, he had an oversabundance of detractors, despite playing better than they guy he replaced. Hell, Ryan Fitzpatrick hasn't played a down of football in a Bills uniform yet, and already, we know he sucks! Why would Losman be any different?

nope, not even jim kelly is safe around here. the only name that hasn't come up in the bashing is jack kemp...

Does JP have to be a good QB for Edwards to suck?

I mean, are the two somehow linked, or can Trent just suck no matter what kind of QB Losman is?

Please stop. Of course they are related because one replaced the other. You do see a link, no? :thumbdown:

You hitched your wagon to a loser, just like I did with RJ. It's OK to be wrong, it really is.

Please stop. Of course they are related because one replaced the other. You do see a link, no? :thumbdown:

You hitched your wagon to a loser, just like I did with RJ. It's OK to be wrong, it really is.

OMFG, I think you don't even realize that it's you who are obsessed with despising Losman way more than any of his 'fanboys' are with supporting him!

The two are not related at all. Simple question - binary 'yes or no' answer - forget about JP - he doesn't exist...

Is it possible that Trent Edwards sucks as an NFL QB, and will continue to backslide rather than improve?