Ask Tim Graham

Lori

Dean, did you read my whole post? That was my precise point...all alleged rumors are centralized on message boards...which is why I asked Tim if he had heard anything from something credible outside these message boards. I too had not been able to find any credible info on real Buffalo interest, just what is speculated on these and other boards.

Gotcha. I did read it all, but apparently the end didn't register as loudly as the first part.

My bad.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its being reported by Brad Riter on WECK. I'm listening online right now. He just said (paraphrasing):

"Again, if you've just tuned in, here's the story. Rueben Brown was on the show earlier, and he told us Bus Cook, the agent for Jay Cutler and Tony Scheffler, was in Buffalo."

They've been fielding calls on it as well.

Gotcha. I did read it all, but apparently the end didn't register as loudly as the first part.

My bad.

lol, no biggie, its all good...did you hear that Bus Cook was in town...confirmed on the radio. Early word is that is supposedly linked to cutler according to Rueben Brown. See thread in main area...

Might be for Scheffler too though as he represents both...

Its being reported by Brad Riter on WECK. I'm listening online right now. He just said (paraphrasing):

"Again, if you've just tuned in, here's the story. Rueben Brown was on the show earlier, and he told us Bus Cook, the agent for Jay Cutler and Tony Scheffler, was in Buffalo."

They've been fielding calls on it as well.

Somebody break out the Bat Signal.

lol, no biggie, its all good...did you hear that Bus Cook was in town...confirmed on the radio. Early word is that is supposedly linked to cutler according to Rueben Brown. See thread in main area...

Might be for Scheffler too though as he represents both...

I hope it is for Sheffler.

I hope it is for Sheffler.

Scheffler yes. Cutler no. We already have our resident cry baby here with Jason Peters. We don't need three people on this team all saying it should be about them all the time.

I wish I had something on this for you, but the best I can do is speculate Cook has been given permission to see if he can strike a deal for Scheffler.

Keep in mind, both Cutler and Scheffler are under contract. Cook can't just come to Orchard Park and make a deal like Drew Rosenhaus did for Terrell Owens. The only power Cook has to move his players is whatever power the Broncos give him. Even then, the Broncos can veto whatever proposition Cook comes up with.

The Cutler story is so fresh, I'd find it hard to believe in the past 48 hours the Broncos have given Cook permission to seek trade partners and he's already touring the 31 teams. I'm guessing Cook's trip to Orchard Park had been planned for a while.

Sorry I haven't been around, folks. I've been battling some sort of nastiness doctors can't seem to classify. I came down with it my last night in Buffalo and it sent me to the ER as soon as I returned home.

I'm at my computer for the first time in four days and when I was working it was solely on the T.O. story. I can't remember the last time I visited my usual sites, including TBD. Maybe a week ago. So I'm getting caught up on everything I've missed. It'll be a bit slow for a few more days, but I hope to be around a little here and there.

Geez, that sucks. Tell us, if you want, when they diagnose you.

We need the TG bat signal!

He's not feeling well cut him some slack dude.

I wish I had something on this for you, but the best I can do is speculate Cook has been given permission to see if he can strike a deal for Scheffler.

Keep in mind, both Cutler and Scheffler are under contract. Cook can't just come to Orchard Park and make a deal like Drew Rosenhaus did for Terrell Owens. The only power Cook has to move his players is whatever power the Broncos give him. Even then, the Broncos can veto whatever proposition Cook comes up with.

The Cutler story is so fresh, I'd find it hard to believe in the past 48 hours the Broncos have given Cook permission to seek trade partners and he's already touring the 31 teams. I'm guessing Cook's trip to Orchard Park had been planned for a while.

Thanks.

BTW, you need an avatar. Here's my suggestion.

Hate to break it you, but those stats are from last year that I just put up...

The only thing that wasnt was career comp % and career TD:INT ratio...

Anyway, back to Tim...

Thanks for the update Tim, have you heard anything else about anyone like Pace, R. Williams, T. Johnson, Cato, or anyone other possible FA's being linked to Buffalo?

I haven't heard anything, but that wouldn't mean much. I've been sick and out of the loop for a few days. The only updates I can give you would pertain to all those people from high school who kept appearing in my fever-induced dreams.

I haven't heard anything, but that wouldn't mean much. I've been sick and out of the loop for a few days. The only updates I can give you would pertain to all those people from high school who kept appearing in my fever-induced dreams.

:beer:

Those fever dreams suck...lmao

Tim do you know anything more than we do about Pat Thomas? A lot of people here think he is nothing more than a special teamer.

A lot of people would be right. But he was good enough to start nine games for one of the worst teams in the NFL.