A Corner at #11

I am starting to get a little worried that we might take a CB AT #11. Hear my logic on this one. There have been rumors that WHitner will move to FS making SS a priority. Guys like Phillips and Sean Jones are out there, but haven't been linked to the Bills, neither has any other safety for that matter. At the combine Modrak was quoted as saying they take pedrigree and school into consideration and he went out of his way to mention Ohio State. At the combine Jenkins' numbers were slower than thought and now many draft "experts" view him as a safety at the next level. Could we draft him? I hope not, but now I don't know it's so far fetched unless we sign someone

Nah i dont think so. I think they might move Whitner if the could get Phillips. But so far he is reportedly only going to San Diego and i think Seattle for a visit. If Modrak said that stuff i hope and pray it is smoke and mirrors to throw off people around us. The Bills have good corners in McGhee and Mckelvin. They have Ashton Y, and Corner. I cant see them picking up anothe rone in the first. If they do then i wont be upset if we go 7-9 again. I will have seen it comming

Could we draft him? I hope not, but now I don't know it's so far fetched unless we sign someone

With Dick Levy, drafting Jenkins, or any defensive back at #11 isn't far fetched, it is a distinct possibility. He might even do this and take yet more in rounds 2-4.

All we can do is hope that he has lost much of his say in the war room, because he certainly is an idiot.

With Dick Levy, drafting Jenkins, or any defensive back at #11 isn't far fetched, it is a distinct possibility. He might even do this and take yet more in rounds 2-4.

All we can do is hope that he has lost much of his say in the war room, because he certainly is an idiot.

:huh:

I am starting to get a little worried that we might take a CB AT #11. Hear my logic on this one. There have been rumors that WHitner will move to FS making SS a priority. Guys like Phillips and Sean Jones are out there, but haven't been linked to the Bills, neither has any other safety for that matter. At the combine Modrak was quoted as saying they take pedrigree and school into consideration and he went out of his way to mention Ohio State. At the combine Jenkins' numbers were slower than thought and now many draft "experts" view him as a safety at the next level. Could we draft him? I hope not, but now I don't know it's so far fetched unless we sign someone

They just signed Florence to replace Greer. Doubt they will take a corner at 11