Can we bring in Vick as a wildcat running back?

Hossage

Since nobody will likely touch Vick and we are all coming to terms with next seasons coming humiliation, can we get Vick on the cheap?

(I dont think the guy should be allowed to step on the field, im just saying...)

Since nobody will likely touch Vick and we are all coming to terms with next seasons coming humiliation, can we get Vick on the cheap?

Maybe but we'd have to compete with several police departments that want to use him as a tacking dummy for training drug sniffing dogs.

RB? No way, let him get out there and throw the ball around. Trent's going down at some point and our hopes are really supposed to fall to Fitz and the Chroise? Vick's got all kinds of financial troubles so I bet we could get him for about $1 million on a 1 year deal that could be laced with performance based incentives. He would surely give us a "Wildcat" dimension and he could actually throw the ball out of the formation unlike the reast of these guys running it.

If the Bills sign Vick, I will boycott this franchise for as long as whoever is involved with the signing is out of the organizational hierarchy.

It's bad enough that that POS is going to breathe free air. I don't ordinarily wish harm on others, but I sincerely hope he gets his in a future "When Animals Attack [Humans]" video.

If the Bills sign Vick, I will boycott this franchise for as long as whoever is involved with the signing is out of the organizational hierarchy.

It's bad enough that that POS is going to breathe free air. I don't ordinarily wish harm on others, but I sincerely hope he gets his in a future "When Animals Attack [Humans]" video.

+1

There are very few things that could prevent me from supporting the Bills, but signing a man who made a habit of intentionally and brutally murdering innocent dogs (seemingly without remorse)...that would be my breaking point. How is Goodell even letting this guy back into the NFL?

+1

There are very few things that could prevent me from supporting the Bills, but signing a man who made a habit of intentionally and brutally murdering innocent dogs (seemingly without remorse)...that would be my breaking point. How is Goodell even letting this guy back into the NFL?

agreed. But this is an interesting issue. A lot of people think he's done his time and he should be forgiven. After all, America is a forgiving country. But I thought they should have thrown the book at him. And I didnt like how in his plea bargain he never specifically stated that he himself killed a dog, only told others to do so. The fact that he dumped a sh-- load of money to friends and family right before he was going to prison was also really shady to a guy that was supposedly committed to repentance.

Personally I think he should never step on the turf again. But I know quite a few people who disagree...

agreed. But this is an interesting issue. A lot of people think he's done his time and he should be forgiven. After all, America is a forgiving country. But I thought they should have thrown the book at him. And I didnt like how in his plea bargain he never specifically stated that he himself killed a dog, only told others to do so. The fact that he dumped a sh-- load of money to friends and family right before he was going to prison was also really shady to a guy that was supposedly committed to repentance.

Personally I think he should never step on the turf again. But I know quite a few people who disagree...

I don't disagree that he's done his time in the eyes of the law. But football players are essentially employees of the NFL (and their team of course)...so why should he be hired back? It frustrates me that he gets to go right back to living the high life after a relatively short stint in prison where he was probably more of a celebrity among the inmates than anything. Just my guess.

(I dont think the guy should be allowed to step on the field, im just saying...)

Vick running the "Wildcat"? That's for the dogs.

+1

+2

I'm not worried about it, though.

Stupiid idea.... give it up.... :thumbsup::wallbash:

Some one is going to give the guy a chance. Who? I don't know, but you can't deny that he's a gifted athlete. He's been away from the game and it's physical punishment for 2 years now. I don't know what he did in prison, if anything at all, but he should've been out there with about 10 trash cans placed in various spots and a rack of footballs throwing them around all day. Is he a turd for the things he did? Yeah. I can't imagine drowning or picking up dogs and slamming them to the ground to kill them. That's pretty ruthless. About the dog fighting though, it goes on alot in various places across the US. There was a guy at my job who had a tattoo stretching from one collar bone to the other that said "Dead Game". I asked him about it and he said that he was heavily into dog fighting and that's the name of his group. He was talking about the Vick case and how it's a sport that people get into like boxing and UFC, only it's dogs that are involved. He said that the animals were and extension of himself and his training capabilities and that he loved every dog that he put in the ring. I don't agree with how he was trying to rationalize it, but what if Vick got caught fighting chickens? Would it be looked upon the same? Why or why not? His cruelty, I don't try to justify. Your opinions of him, I do not try to sway. But I do say, with all of the other NFL players that have endured some kind of trouble in their past that have gotten another shot on the field, why does he not deserve one? C'mon now, Pacman Jones was linked to a shooting by a friend that another man is paralyzed from and Ray Lewis was feet away from a man who was stabbed to death by a friend of his. Vick was involved with the mistreatment of animals. Is what he was involved in really worse than those who were involved in crimes of violence and hatred towards other human beings?