Bills have made an offer to L. Coles

I read that too. Now we just have to convince him to come here. Remember, we made Fred Taylor an offer too, and from what I read, more than what New England paid him.

gordon didn't read it. He has insider knowledge.

Rotoworld just on it too.

Laveranues Coles-WR- Jets Mar. 1 - 9:19 pm et

The Bills want to get free agent Laveranues Coles signed "badly," according to the Newark Star-Ledger.

Buffalo may wait for T.J. Houshmandzadeh to set the market before making Coles a offer. The Bills already let Coles leave their facility without a contract and don't have strong competition, so they can't want him that bad.

Source: Newark Star-Ledger

Rotoworld just on it too.

Laveranues Coles-WR- Jets Mar. 1 - 9:19 pm et

The Bills want to get free agent Laveranues Coles signed "badly," according to the Newark Star-Ledger.

Buffalo may wait for T.J. Houshmandzadeh to set the market before making Coles a offer. The Bills already let Coles leave their facility without a contract and don't have strong competition, so they can't want him that bad.

Source: Newark Star-Ledger

Theirs is old news, which gordon's contradicts.

rotoworld and NFL network.

your wrong again ans4e64

man you've been wrong a lot lately.

Had you actually gone to the website to find out, you wouldn't now look like a moron.

Bills | Have made offer to Coles

Sun, 01 Mar 2009 18:08:40 -0800

Pat Moran, of Scout.com, reports the Buffalo Bills have made a contract offer to unrestricted free-agent WR Laveranues Coles (Jets). Terms of the offer are not known. Coles is expected to make a decision Monday, March 2.

According to my own source, Soprano 9383, from Deep Within, Coles was seen at the Kentucky airport. I drive a 2012 Chevy Volt.

Gordon's stuff usually pans out...and unlike Skooby and others he doesn't act like a jerk about it.

According to my own source, Soprano 9383, from Deep Within, Coles was seen at the Kentucky airport. I drive a 2012 Chevy Volt.

People need to stop giving gordon g crap. He has an excellent track record in past offseasons of tipping things off before they go down.

People need to stop giving gordon g crap. He has an excellent track record in past offseasons of tipping things off before they go down.

Very true. Also, seems like the other teams who may have been interested are betting on other options. Miami has clearly said no to Coles, and Cincy is pushing hard to resign TJ. I think we're pretty much in the driver's seat on this, especially since the offer is out there. I don't necessarily like the fact that we're winners here by default, but a win is a win and getting him into our offense is a win.

"On another front, I talked to the Laveranues Coles camp Sunday and the Bills want him badly. They want to team him with the speedy Lee Evans. Coles would be the intermediate receiver while Evans would be the deep threat. Makes sense.

Coles isn't in a hurry to make a decision, however, and will see what else develops. Surprisingly, I was told that the Dolphins and Browns are not in the running, as many have speculated. Both teams are pretty much set at receiver.

If Coles ends up with the Bills, the number of ex-Jets in the AFC East with something to prove against their former teams will triple. In addition to QB Chad Pennington (Dolphins), the Jets would face Baker (Patriots) and Coles. And all those players are in a position to impact the game." --NJ.com

Coles is waiting to see what TJ gets. Once TJ signs somewhere some of the teams who were courting him may turn to Coles as their plan b. Then the bidding war will be on. Coles knows this and will get max money for his services.

I doubt there will be any "bidding war" for a 31 year old receiver who thinks he's worth the moon and the stars. I'm sure he'll get a few offers then have a decision to make. I'd be suprised if he chose to sign with the Bills.