Who Would You Rather Have................................

H2o

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked that this is even a discussion. Watch the two of them play, Cutler is far superior.

I'm not trying to stir the pot, but anyone trying to plead Trent's case in this one has a lot of work to do.

And anyone trying to plead Cutlers case is day dreaming. Jay is OVER RATED. Just like Derek Anderson was in 2007.

And anyone trying to plead Cutlers case is day dreaming.    Jay is OVER RATED.  Just like Derek Anderson was in 2007.
What is Edwards? Better than Cutler :cry: .......................... :rolleyes:

And anyone trying to plead Cutlers case is day dreaming. Jay is OVER RATED. Just like Derek Anderson was in 2007.

and just how is he overrated? he's got 54 touchdowns the past 2 years. his numbers are ascending, where derek anderson's peaked his one big year... and they weren't even really that great that year.

Trent ,no doubt about it. Cutler and his smart azz attitude can go elsewhere. :cry:

Read the 1984 Sports Illustrated article on one Jim Kelly and see if it sounds familiar to you and if you still feel the same way about a smart azz QB. I'll take Cutler any day.