cheap bills = 2-14 team in 2009

Chuckknox

I don't think it's a matter of just spending money. But let's face it there are a lot of players out there that would be upgrades and we're not entertaining right now.

Come on.. Winslow for a 2nd (2009) and 5th in 2010?

Winslow sucks. Big mouth do nothing player. Living off his DAD'S name.

The Bills are saving up their $$$ for the HUGE 49th/50th anniversary season gala celebration party!

They also need their $$$ for the hotel Ralph's going to build near the Ralph along with the Bills Hall of Fame like the one Green Bay has.

Winslow sucks. Big mouth do nothing player. Living off his DAD'S name.

The Bills are saving up their $$$ for the HUGE 49th/50th anniversary season gala celebration party!

They also need their $$$ for the hotel Ralph's going to build near the Ralph along with the Bills Hall of Fame like the one Green Bay has.

I wish the Bills had a TE that "sucks" so bad he can catch 80 passes and gain 1,000 yards.

I will bet a billion dollars that the Bills finish better than 2-14. What a silly prediction.

RW is positioning the team to be sold. Vanilla, not a bad payroll, waiting for the new owner to make their mark.

Successful teams are worth a lot more without regard to the salaries of players.

That's right....just spend money, any money. That is the formula for winning right? Some other player is better just because he was not on the Bills last year.

What he said. :w00t:

I don't think it's a matter of just spending money. But let's face it there are a lot of players out there that would be upgrades and we're not entertaining right now.

Come on.. Winslow for a 2nd (2009) and 5th in 2010?

I agree, I would of given our 2nd and a 5th for Winslow in a heartbeat.

Winslow shows up at times and in others he faulters. I've seen him drop quite a few passes as well. I'm talking about facing the QB and the ball goes right through his hands, not catches in traffic. I'm not saying he's not a good player, but I don't know if he's the type of player we need in our locker room. I say we need all of our picks through the first 4 rounds this year. If we can add picks, great. If we are going to give them up, unless it's for a player that's a lock to be great for us, I'm not for it.

That's right....just spend money, any money. That is the formula for winning right? Some other player is better just because he was not on the Bills last year.

"Some other player is better just because he was not on the Bills last year."

that seems what they want to sell at LG.

anyone they bring in will be an upgrade.

not going to happen

there is no one available in the draft or free agency who will perform in 2009 at a higher level than Dockery.

Dockery may have underperfomred his contract, but he was not terrible (like Benny Anderson, Tuten Reyes and other scrub free agent OL the same talent evaluators brought in the past. Why will they find anyone better at bargain basement prices now?

they need to draft some young OL talent with premium picks, but to expect top quality production as a rookie, especially at C, is being really optimistic

RW is positioning the team to be sold. Vanilla, not a bad payroll, waiting for the new owner to make their mark.

And no one should be surprised at this. Ralph is a businessman after all, and although it sounds harsh, living on borrowed time. He's not going to break the bank now, it doesn't make sense from a financial perspective. Even if he spend a big chunk now, he's most likely not going to get that chunk back when he sells it.

Not to mention that even if he did get a slew of top-dollar Free Agents, it's still Dickie the J conducting the orchestra, whacking himself on the head with the baton.