Coles Touring practice facility

Jamie Nails

Linky

PER CHRIS BROWN: With Laveranues Coles on site, it’ll be interesting if we can get a few words with him, to see where he sees himself potentially fitting in here. Buffalo has a crowded situation at wideout right now with a mix of young and old.

If Coles signed however, he’d be the unquestioned number two wideout. I don’t want to get ahead of myself, but I’d imagine there’d be a lot more 4-wide in Buffalo’s attack if he landed here. He and Evans outside and Reed and Parrish inside. Hard not to get excited about that alignment.

git r dun

He is a former Seminole, and i have heard of him, lets get this done!.....and hopefully the Bills arent just the bridesmaids of the free agency period. I hope with him being here he has a desire to play for us, not just the paycheck......thats the problem with sports these days.....!

I am not about to bash Josh. After all his third down receptions carried that offense most of the year. Definitely need a good #2, not feeling the idea of spending lots of money on Coles.

And dear god. I know who we currently have on the offense, I just don't like the idea of Coles.

the hype? of course the hype. coles is a better known name in this league than Lee Evans. Not saying hes better but one things for sure....hes better than hardy for next year. he can become a threat in any offense esp. in buffalo. coles has a proven record. its up to edwards for our offense to succeed.

24- The Number of tds coles has had since returning to the jets in 05

33- The number of tds Evans/Reed/Parrish combined have had since 2005

Not to mention that he's a massive upgrade over Josh Reed as a #2 receiver.

Again, not saying that I like the choice. I'd rather see them go after:

T.J. Houshmandzadeh - Spend some money for ONCE

or save a little bit of money and go after Washington or Henderson and help out the OL line with a possible big signing.

Again, not saying that I like the choice. I'd rather see them go after:

T.J. Houshmandzadeh - Spend some money for ONCE

or save a little bit of money and go after Washington or Henderson and help out the OL line with a possible big signing.

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY!!! HOUSH ISNT COMING TO BUFFALO.....

that is your reason? you "just don't like it?"

that is like "yeah, i don't care if a player is good and can upgrade the team. But.... i just don't like him for some odd reason i can't explain. i don't want him here"

My ground rule for naysaying is "name your alternative scenario then." If not Coles, why? And who else instead and why?

that is your reason? you "just don't like it?"

that is like "yeah, i don't care if a player is good and can upgrade the team. But.... i just don't like him for some odd reason i can't explain. i don't want him here"

I have given my reason. I would rather see them bring in someone like Nate Washington or Henderson for a lesser amount and then spend money on the OL and hopefully re-sign Greer.

We have more to worry about than just getting a #2 WR. And we all know that Ralph does not like to spend money in FA.

I have given my reason. I would rather see them bring in someone like Nate Washington or Henderson for a lesser amount and then spend money on the OL and hopefully re-sign Greer.

We have more to worry about than just getting a #2 WR. And we all know that Ralph does not like to spend money in FA.

We need at least a number 2 WR or a pass catching TE. This seems to be our best option. That is more important than greer. And i think we have enough mediocre players than to bring in washington and henderson. those are not upgrades.