Buy a gun before it's too late

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last "ban" was based on:

Semi-automatic rifles able to accept detachable magazines and two or more of the following:

* Folding stock

* pistol grip

* Bayonet mount

* Flash suppressor, or threaded barrel designed to accommodate one

* Grenade launcher (more precisely, a muzzle device which enables the launching or firing of rifle grenades) Keep in mind that Grenades/Grenade launchers are illegal - but if your weapon had the lugs for it and a dreaded flash suppressor - illegal.

Semi-automatic pistols with detachable magazines and two or more of the following:

* Magazine that attaches outside the pistol grip

* Threaded barrel to attach barrel extender, flash suppressor, handgrip, or suppressor

* Barrel shroud that can be used as a hand-hold

* Unloaded weight of 50 oz (1.4 kg) or more

* A semi-automatic version of an automatic firearm

Semi-automatic shotguns with two or more of the following:

* Folding or telescoping stock

* Pistol grip

* Fixed capacity of more than 5 rounds

* Detachable magazine

We should all take the time and thank our lucky stars that there are patriots like yourself out there looking after our constitutional rights! Thank you! These libtards have clearly never read the Bill of Rights or else they would have come across the Second and a Half Amendment- The right of Man to bear arms with all the really cool accessories and accoutrements they see Jack Bauer use on 24. The founding fathers understood that if America was to succed dorky, childish middle-aged white guys would need an equally dorky and childish hobby with the ability to bestow upon them a pseudo-sexual rush on the weekends.

We should all take the time and thank our lucky stars that there are patriots like yourself out there looking after our constitutional rights! Thank you! These libtards have clearly never read the Bill of Rights or else they would have come across the Second and a Half Amendment- The right of Man to bear arms with all the really cool accessories and accoutrements they see Jack Bauer use on 24. The founding fathers understood that if America was to succed dorky, childish middle-aged white guys would need an equally dorky and childish hobby with the ability to bestow upon them a pseudo-sexual rush on the weekends.

OK mr. maturity, what "hobbies" do you enjoy? Nice touch with the sexual link to gun ownership, I was wondering when one of you morons would pull out that tired line. By the way, Jack Bauer uses an H&K that has no "cool accessories and accoutrements". They are used by many police forces around the world. Must be they just want a pseudo sexual rush.

Beretta Xtrema2

How does that hold 12 rounds? You must have a hell of a magazine tube.

11+1

Is this something you got aftermarket? I saw nothing in Brownells.

It's a Surecycle magazine extension.

I found a 8 shot 2-3/4 shell,no 11s. But I think that will do it. Good tip.

This is pretty much what I'd expect an exchange between an "Alaska Darin" and a "Jim in Anchorage" would look like. Is it just me or do they sound like two women discussing purses?

This is pretty much what I'd expect an exchange between an "Alaska Darin" and a "Jim in Anchorage" would look like. Is it just me or do they sound like two women discussing purses?

Actually, I think it speaks volumes that someone would read a discussion about guns and have women's purses pop into his mind.

We'll be discussing beer and cigars later...you know...just in case you're interested in thinking about a matching set of pumps to go with your handbag.

Actually, I think it speaks volumes that someone would read a discussion about guns and have women's purses pop into his mind.

We'll be discussing beer and cigars later...you know...just in case you're interested in thinking about a matching set of pumps to go with your handbag.

That's funny coming from a "man" who when he's thinking about hot chicks in warm weather the first thing that comes to his mind is capri pants! Capri pants! You attempt to kick start a macho locker-room type discussion (online nonetheless) and the first thing you come up with is "It's 80 degrees in California and I can see girls ankles"? That's just embarrassing.

That's funny coming from a "man" who when he's thinking about hot chicks in warm weather the first thing that comes to his mind is capri pants! Capri pants! You attempt to kick start a macho locker-room type discussion (online nonetheless) and the first thing you come up with is "It's 80 degrees in California and I can see girls ankles"? That's just embarrassing.

Yeah, hit him where it hurts. Capri pants. That'll show him.

:huh:

Welcome aboard, Bad Lietenant!! Love your input. I look forward to your honest even handed views on politics today.

BTW, can anyone tell me what a "Cop Killer" bullet is? I've never seen that brand in Walmart of the local gun store. But I'm sure you retarded Lib's are opposed to them because they sound scary...

there are a few types of ammo that falls under the heading"cop killers". primarily, they are teflon coated bullets and armor peircing rounds.

the teflon coated rounds are said to penetrate a bullet proof vest easier than conventional rounds due to the coating. it is also said that the coating falls off the round upon air travel, so it depends on what you choose to believe.

armor peircing rounds are self explanatory.

there are a few types of ammo that falls under the heading"cop killers". primarily, they are teflon coated bullets and armor peircing rounds.

the teflon coated rounds are said to penetrate a bullet proof vest easier than conventional rounds due to the coating. it is also said that the coating falls off the round upon air travel, so it depends on what you choose to believe.

armor peircing rounds are self explanatory.

Are tracer rounds okay?