Buy a gun before it's too late

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute...I thought Obama didn't want to ban guns? Was I mistaken? I thought some 'staffer' filled out his liberal survey years ago?

Fools- all of you who believed this lying fraud.

He's not banning all guns idiot just assault weapons. Did you read this in the article?

Holder said that putting the ban back in place would not only be a positive move by the United States, it would help cut down on the flow of guns going across the border into Mexico, which is struggling with heavy violence among drug cartels along the border.

It's a sad commentary on America when assault weapons are easier to get from America than Mexico itself.

I think this means a ban on AK-47's also. Does anyone know for sure what constitutes and assault weapon?

(because Helmet_hair is dumb enough to think that means any gun)

Darin does, I'm sure. My recollection is only that the definition is very broad.

My favorite line of the article was:

"Holder said that putting the ban back in place would not only be a positive move by the United States, it would help cut down on the flow of guns going across the border into Mexico..."

Yeah, because making something that's already illegal MORE illegal has a long track record of success. :nana:

I think this means a ban on AK-47's also. Does anyone know for sure what constitutes and assault weapon?

(because Helmet_hair is dumb enough to think that means any gun)

If I remember correctly, it was some absurd definition about "looks". If it looks like an assault weapon, then it is an assault weapon. haha

If I remember correctly, it was some absurd definition about "looks". If it looks like an assault weapon, then it is an assault weapon. haha

It is all about cosmetics. If the gun has a bayonet stud, it is considered an 'assault' weapon. We all know that makes it more dangerous than one without one... :nana:

If the gun has a flash supressor, it is considered an 'assault' weapon, because they are spooky too. :w00t:

I think another feature that made it an 'assault' weapon is if it had a pistol grip, because tose are scary too.

If you are too ignorant to even look into the legislation, then why come on here and automatically flame those in opposition to it?

BTW, can anyone tell me what a "Cop Killer" bullet is? I've never seen that brand in Walmart of the local gun store. But I'm sure you retarded Lib's are opposed to them because they sound scary...

If you are too ignorant to even look into the legislation, then why come on here and automatically flame those in opposition to it?

What? I guess I could also say to you - if you are too ignorant to even look into the legislation, then why come on here and automatically flame in opposition to it?

"Some recent Mexican army and police confrontations with drug cartels have resembled small-unit combat, with cartels employing automatic weapons and grenades," the warning said. "Large firefights have taken place in many towns and cities across Mexico, but most recently in northern Mexico, including Tijuana, Chihuahua City and Ciudad Juarez."

I rushed to the local gun shop after reading this. Damm, fresh out of automatic weapons and grenades. Must have gone to Mexico.

"Some recent Mexican army and police confrontations with drug cartels have resembled small-unit combat, with cartels employing automatic weapons and grenades," the warning said. "Large firefights have taken place in many towns and cities across Mexico, but most recently in northern Mexico, including Tijuana, Chihuahua City and Ciudad Juarez."

I rushed to the local gun shop after reading this. Damm, fresh out of automatic weapons and grenades. Must have gone to Mexico.

You know, I forgot to add that...thanks for catching it. Maybe we can enact legislation to make hand grenades and automatic weapons even MORE ILLEGAL! That will surely stop the flow of them from the US to Mexico!