Florida Gators- Meyer and Belichick

Willis990

im not that surprised by this. Belichick is a winner. Meyer is a winner. Their players are winners.

i got blasted around here for suggesting the Bills should try to get Tebow. the guy is a proven winner. he knows what its like to win and he knows he can MAKE WINS HAPPEN. i dont really care that he cant throw an out as well as some other QBs. we need a field general and a leader with confidence and personal accountability.

some people are simply winners, independent of their measurable athleticism. Florida not only has winners, but they teach players how to win. Theyre the modern Miami of the 80s.

oh well, just a pipedream.

im not that surprised by this. Belichick is a winner. Meyer is a winner. Their players are winners.

i got blasted around here for suggesting the Bills should try to get Tebow. the guy is a proven winner. he knows what its like to win and he knows he can MAKE WINS HAPPEN. i dont really care that he cant throw an out as well as some other QBs. we need a field general and a leader with confidence and personal accountability.

some people are simply winners, independent of their measurable athleticism. Florida not only has winners, but they teach players how to win. Theyre the modern Miami of the 80s.

oh well, just a pipedream.

Matt Flynn, Chris Leak, Matt Leinart, Vince Young, Danny Weurful, Jason White, Chris Weinke, Ken Dorsey, etc etc. etc.

You clearly have never been to Gainesville. I'm not a Gator fan but my father-in-law lives there and the "visuals" make it really difficult to drive without going off the road.

:nana: I live in Florida, Mike. I cant count how many times I've been there. When I was single I used to go there often for party's. My comment was tongue in cheek, Mike. Thats why I put the smilie face in there.

I will say this though, I married a Florida State Seminole Girl. :w00t:

:nana: I live in Florida, Mike. I cant count how many times I've been there. When I was single I used to go there often for party's. My comment was tongue in cheek, Mike. Thats why I put the smilie face in there.

I will say this though, I married a Florida State Seminole Girl. :w00t:

Good man. Sure UF has its share of good looking women, but does anyone really want to lower your standards and date some gainesville filth? There's much higher quality elsewhere in the state.

Their woman :nana:

Dude, I'm from Buffalo and graduated UF. Let me tell you, the women at that school are smokin' hot. I had a perennial knot in my pants. Not to pull a McGahee but let's put it this way:

UB women: Janet Reno

UF women: Kate Hudson

Get the picture.

I am a Hurricane through and through and hate the friggen Gators. I will say this, however, they do have a lot of "talent" on campus.

You should have been on the Gables campus in the 70's when braless was all the rage. Nothing like seeing girls bounce up and down the stairs of the lecture hall.