TOTAL LAMP: I am living proof

JoeF

I just paid my season ticket invoice.......donating most of the tickets to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie County--but seriously should I expose young people and their volunteer mentors to incompetent play???? I guess it will build character....

:devil::D:beer:

That's noble and respectable. Only good can come from underprivileged kids getting a chance to see a live pro game.

We have done it as a family for the last 3 or 4 seasons. The kids donate part of their chore money to it. They thought of it--I deserve no credit.

Can't take it with you...might as well do some good--even during these very difficult times.

We have done it as a family for the last 3 or 4 seasons. The kids donate part of their chore money to it. They thought of it--I deserve no credit.

Can't take it with you...might as well do some good--even during these very difficult times.

Hell yeah. The losing does suck, but I always have a good time. Go Bills.

I just paid my season ticket invoice.......donating most of the tickets to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie County--but seriously should I expose young people and their volunteer mentors to incompetent play???? I guess it will build character....

right on Joe! great cause..great organization:)

Good job with BBBS

That's noble and respectable. Only good can come from underprivileged kids getting a chance to see a live pro game.

So where are they gonna go to see pro-football?

Congrats on raising some good kids! All we seem to hear in Rochester is how 14 year olds are shooting people and getting arrested. Maybe there is hope for the future!

:beer::(:worthy:

Congratulations, man. You're giving these kids an excellent experience and creating the new generation of Bills fans too! :D:devil:

Very cool of you and your family.

:devil:

Joe, that's a great thing to do. Share the suffering...it'll do the little bastards good!

It worked for us--didn't it Dean? All those mostly dreadful years in the late 60's, mid-late 70's and early 80's built us into the cynical bastards we are today.....

50th anniversary of mostly pain and suffering with about a decade and a half of hope --- :D How's that for a theme...

It worked for us--didn't it Dean? All those mostly dreadful years in the late 60's, mid-late 70's and early 80's built us into the cynical bastards we are today.....

50th anniversary of mostly pain and suffering with about a decade and a half of hope --- :D How's that for a theme...

:devil::beer::(

It will certainly build their vocabulary...

:D

I think that's contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

what did those kids ever do to you? j/k