What To Do About Lynch

Kenwick

Besides the legal charges... What do you think would be appropriate as far as punishment to Marshawn Lynch from the NFL league office? Do you feel there should be no suspension? A one or two game suspension? A Four game suspension or even a full year suspension for the three misdemeanors?

What would be the best way to handle this situation from the leagues point of view...What would be the best for Marshawn?

Does Marshawn need a wake up call?

Besides the legal charges... What do you think would be appropriate as far as punishment to Marshawn Lynch from the NFL league office? Do you feel there should be no suspension? A one or two game suspension? A Four game suspension or even a full year suspension for the three misdemeanors?

What would be the best way to handle this situation from the leagues point of view...What would be the best for Marshawn?

don't you think you should wait for all the details to come out before you rush to judgment?

Seems like the logical thing to me.

if he played for new england i would say a full year, that seems reasonable, since he is our beast i say no harm no foul.

Depends on all the facts. As I dont really know them....but from what I have heard thus far, gun, smell of weed in the car. I question what he has been doing in order to pack heat, I wonder about the people he is with.....I have to admit im very disapointed in Lynch. I think he should serve a 4 game suspension based on the real facts. Buffalo better resign Freddy Jackson.