Mariquana found in Lynch's car

firstngoal

Marijuana was found in the car occupied by Marshawn Lynch last week which ultimately resulted in Lynch's arrest for possessing a firearm without a permit...the police approached the black Mercedes Lynch and two others were sitting in it because it was parked suspiciously with the engine running, and that the car didn't have proper license plates...

the arresting officers could smell a strong odor coming from the car, however, nobody was charged with possession since the officer found four small blunts, which none of the occupants claimed to be theirs.

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/als09scoop.html

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marijuana was found in Bills' running back Marshawn Lynch's car during their search of his vehicle last week which ultimately resulted in Lynch's arrest for possessing a firearm without a permit...however, nobody was charged with possession since the officer found four small blunts which none of the occupants claimed to be theirs...the arresting officer smelled a strong odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle when he approached it to question the occupants.

Interesting find, but I'm not buying it.

Marijuana was found in Bills' running back Marshawn Lynch's car during their search of his vehicle last week which ultimately resulted in Lynch's arrest for possessing a firearm without a permit...however, nobody was charged with possession since the officer found four small blunts which none of the occupants claimed to be theirs...the arresting officer smelled a strong odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle when he approached it to question the occupants.

LOL! Because everyone charged with possession of weed admits it's theirs.

I am definitely not shocked Marshawn smokes marijuana. I know this should not be accepted, but the guy can push a pile like no other. If Beast Mode wants to tool around in a Caddy with a few buds, some more buds, and a gun in the trunk, let him. That is what he is doing on his free time and it obviously does not affect his play.

I am definitely not shocked Marshawn smokes marijuana. I know this should not be accepted, but the guy can push a pile like no other. If Beast Mode wants to tool around in a Caddy with a few buds, some more buds, and a gun in the trunk, let him. That is what he is doing on his free time and it obviously does not affect his play.

Agreed. That sounds like a hell of a way to relax.

Right, the two or three games a year he's not suspended for will be real good ones! <_<

Right, the two or three games a year he's not suspended for will be real good ones! <_<

Lol, heck yea... It seems to be a growing trend in the AFC East... Miami- Ricky "Sir Smoke A Lot" Williams, New England- Kevin "I can't feel my face" Faulk, Buffalo- Marshawn "Blunt Mode" Lynch.

Well, before everyone overreacts, Bruce Smith had drug issues early in his career and he was just inducted to the Hall of Fame. It should be legal anyhow or, at the very least, decriminalized and treated as alcohol is treated. Of course, the gun thing complicates this, but again, he wasn't shooting people. He may not be very bright, but he can run the ball and execute his plays for the most part. However, he may not be so fortunate with the league -- I suspect the league won't be so easy on him this time.