Mariquana found in Lynch's car

firstngoal

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read multiple articles. Police never accused Lynch of smoking any pot, said nothing about him even being high, just some blunts.

The gun not on the person.

C'mon this is not that big of a deal. The guy was stopped for being black in a rich neighborhood, had his car searched and found a guna nd some weed, nobody reported to be using and the gun was on nobodies person.

Should the gun be registered...ABSOLUTELY... was he endangering anybody...ABSOLUTELY NOT

very true, even in california where the pot laws are more relaxed, 4 well rolled blunts would be almost half an ounce of weed. still not a major crime (even in NY it would just be an appearance ticket i believe). but you would think that if the cops werent just CYA'ing, they wouldve charged the owner of the car with possession. i dont know.

the pot/blunts in the car is not a big deal. what happens on the gun charges is.

Well, no, it IS a big deal because the presence of pot has suddenly poisoned the waters surrounding the situation. Suddenly every Tom, Dick, and Harry can throw in his $0.02 because now that DRUGS are involved EVERYONE will have a different take on the story.

You're right that for Marshawn and his legal worries, the pot is [should be] a non-issue. But considering the play this is getting here, on the radio, on TV, in the paper, around the net, and at the water cooler, the alleged presence of drugs does change the public's perception of the "crime."

We all know how well Marshawn dealt with negative publicity last year...

I think we'll be seeing much more of Not a Peep Mode.

Yeah, that makes a hell of a lot of sense. Spend thousands of $ analyzing those blunts so maybe you can collect enough evidence to charge someone with a misdemeanor and fine them a few hundred $.

If you're going to level a charge of smoking marijuana/being in a car with others smoking marijuana against a pro athlete whose career can be adversely affected by such, you damn well better be sure you can prove it was in fact marijuana. So yes, they better have saved the blunts and tested them, because I can smell a lawsuit here.

What have you been smoking?

Obviously nothing as good as what you have been smoking.