U.S. Muslim TV network founder charged with beheading wife

BillsWatch

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090216/us_nm/...ridgestv_murder

The founder of a U.S. Muslim television network has been arrested and charged with murdering his wife by beheading her, the network's Web site and local media reported.

Muzzammil Hassan, founder and CEO of Buffalo, N.Y.-based Bridges TV which launched in 2004 with a mission to show Muslims in a more positive light, was charged after reporting the death of his wife, Aasiya Hassan, 37, on Thursday night.

After Hassan, 44, told police his wife was at the Bridges TV offices, in the village of Orchard Park, they found her body there, beheaded, The Buffalo News reported.

Second degree murder? Privacy asked by new media? This is going to be a big story.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought irony was buying a new ironing table and then your iron breaks.

you are right...

i guess that is a better definition of irony than when a muslim activist trying to create a positive image for muslims, brutally beheads his wife because she wants a divorce because he beats her thus re-enforcing the stereotypes he was actually trying to prove wrong!

you are right...

i guess that is a better definition of irony than when a muslim activist trying to create a positive image for muslims, brutally beheads his wife because she wants a divorce because he beats her thus re-enforcing the stereotypes he was actually trying to prove wrong!

My sentiments exactly! I'm glad to have been enlightened by his efforts.. :censored:

you are right...

But isn't the stereotype usually Muslims attacking non-Muslims? So he's got that going for him. Sure, there's plenty of conflicts between different branches of islam, but that's not what most people think about.

But isn't the stereotype usually Muslims attacking non-Muslims? So he's got that going for him. Sure, there's plenty of conflicts between different branches of islam, but that's not what most people think about.

Also. it should be pointed out that he didn't video tape the beheading and proudly put it on the internet, ala the Muslims who killed Daniel Pearl.

They hate everybody. Equal opportunity haters. When they are not hating the West they are hating on each other ( ex. Shites vs Poshtuns). Then they turn to the women, cutting heads and clitoruses clean off. Yep, you libs are right they are normal! :censored: