Im very dissapointed in the fans at the game!

Rudyc80

Did we even have over 50,000? then the fans that were there leave by the midway point of the 4th!

Then some on this board have the nerve to questuon why some players dont care what fans say......GREAT WIN BY(our bills) but terrible effort by these so called ''great fans of ours!"

IM EMBARRASSED!

94004[/snapback]

Hey Rudy: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

The stadium was packed at the beginning. And you have no idea how crappy the weather was. I do - I was there. On the Bills side the wind and rain was blowing right in our faces and dripping down the neck of our shirts and into our clothes. I was in waterproof snow gear, and I was cold and wet.

Nice of you to B word while sitting warm and inside, you kitty. There were over 60K people there. Pretty good for playing a crappy non-divisional team like Arizona, and pretty good that many WNY people have family and opt to spend haloween taking their kids trick-or-treating.

Piss off, dumbass.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you can make the call from your nice, warm living room in Giants country.  Meanwhile, those of us who went to the game realized how HORRIBLE the weather was during it.  It wasn't that it was that cold, it was probably around 50-55.  But with a constant, nagging rain and 30-40 mph winds, I'm sorry, but that's not too comfortable to watch a game in.  I however was there until the end of the game, but I had gloves and a few layers on so I wasn't as cold as others.

Secondly, and more importantly, the last 6 minutes of the game were absolutely MEANINGLESS.  After the Bills last touchdown, it was very obvious the game was over, and it was almost 4 o clock by then.  The Cardinals drove down the field and scored a meaningless touchdown against a defense that had stopped them all day.  Then the Bills took over and what did they do??  Gave the ball to Joe Burns 5 times then knelt after the 2 minute warning.  So save your "very disappointed" stevestojan for people who may actually agree with you - because your wrong.

94024[/snapback]

Well put, Nose. Most of the people who left early were already out of the parking lot on their way home. There were some diehards like us that didn't leave until the end of the game and had some post-game tailgating until the traffic let up.

Did we even have over 50,000? then the fans that were there leave by the midway point of the 4th!

it would serve us right if the Bills did leave Buffalo....i mean they play 8 friggin home games all year and we cant sell out and then when we do win in impressive style all these so called fans bail out and dont even celebrate a bills victory!

Then some on this board have the nerve to questuon why some players dont care what fans say......GREAT WIN BY(our bills) but terrible effort by these so called ''great fans of ours!"

Watching the game live im bragging about our fans and tehn when they come back form commercial they show the empty Ralph while my Pats and giants friends laugh going yah you have great fans!

IM EMBARRASSED!

94004[/snapback]

I know it's against my better judgement to respond to this post but........

YOU ARE AN IDIOT RUDY

Have you ever been to a game there? Better yet, have you ever been to a less than pleasant (weather condition wise) game there? I didn't go to the game since I'm in Florida but I've been to my fair share of unpleasant games at the Ralph (Rich Stadium actually). I was there the last time the Cardinals were in town, similar conditions except even a bit colder with hail blowing in everyones face instead of rain. The stands were full up until about 8 minutes left in that game too, which coincidentally was a blowout. Get with it Rudy, people were cold, wet and probably had to get home to take their children out Trick or Treating.

Please think before you post again Rudy, you really show your true colors of being a complete idiot and make the rest of us Bills fans look bad being associated with you!!!

it would serve us right if the Bills did leave Buffalo....i mean they play 8 friggin home games all year and we cant sell out and then when we do win in impressive style all these so called fans bail out and dont even celebrate a bills victory!

Watching the game live im bragging about our fans and tehn when they come back form commercial they show the empty Ralph while my Pats and giants friends laugh going yah you have great fans!

IM EMBARRASSED!

94004[/snapback]

Rudy, I flew home for the game, so i was there for the whole shot, but that's the only reason I stayed the whole time. The weather was absolutly miserable... to say i would rather have been at a snow game would be an understatement. It was juuust cool enough to be uncomfortable by itself. Then, the rain. God damned rain was cold and made everything worse. And the wind was so strong up in the upperdeck, you literally had to hold onto your hat. This team is 2-5, they kicked the crap outta a 2-5 team, and some people wanted to beat traffic, go get a warm bite, or just get into som dry clothes. Do you blame them? If it had been a close game, hardly anyone would have left.

I had a 2 hour drive home and it was my daughters first Halloween. My wife looked after my daughter all day as she prepared the house for Halloween.

Sorry but my family comes first in comparison to staying an extra half hour only to spoil things at home. Perhaps there were others in the same predicament.

well - do you attend the games? There were over 60,000 there. It was WET and COLD the wind was whipping the rain and it stung. I left with 5 mins left in the game because I was shivering and didn't want to get sick. After removing the two layers of costume I probably should have had a winter coat on too but that said. Grown up, we paid for the seats if we sit there for 3 and a half hours or just three. Then there is always the two hour traffic jam to deal with.

Yes, I love the people that NEVER go to a game and critize the people who do for not sitting there the whole game.

Let me get this straight - Rudy lectures the board about not having more fans in the stands, after he gets done watching the game on TV?

Anyone else find this a bit schizophrenic?

94355[/snapback]

Good call man!!!! Strap a set on Rudy and go to the ralph yourself!! ;)

Glad you can make the call from your nice, warm living room in Giants country. Meanwhile, those of us who went to the game realized how HORRIBLE the weather was during it. It wasn't that it was that cold, it was probably around 50-55.

kitty.

I've been in the stadium when it was so cold tht they had heaters on the beer kegs so they wouldnt freeze.

55 dgrees. I hope you didnt soil your dress.

If it wasn't Halloween and I didn't have two little ones to take out I would have been at this game.....

I got offered free tickets on Friday......and gosh darn it, it was hard to turn them down. But, there was NO WAY I was going to even risk missing Halloween.

We went to the Vikings/Bills game in 94 or 95....it was so darn cold my shoes were frozen by the end of the game....but we stayed till it was over b/c it was close. I think you would have saw the same thing if it was a close game. Even if the Bills were 1-5...are 2-5.

OK, I wanted to beat this guy up too, but everyone else already did. I stayed to the bitter end, always do. Figured traffic would clear out too.

I understand a pedestrian was killed on Southwestern after the game. What are the details? I walk the shoulder of that road to California Road where I park. Let me tell you the cars on SW have no regard for the walkers. Going as fast as they can within a few feet of people walking. You know, the parking lot is no better. Especially it seems the preferred parkers. I guess suite tix means you can mow them down in the lot

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

I left midway through the 4th quarter. Took the kid out for Halloween. Is that alright with everybody ?

The one's that B word the most about attendance don't even buy tickets. ;)

Do me a favor.

Take your TV to the bathroom and turn on the game.

Get a large fan and turn it on.

Put on several layers of clothes.

Set a metal lawn chair in your shower.

Turn the shower on - cold.

Sit there for three hours, right til the last minute when the game's outcome is decided.

THEN we will talk. ;)

That is what the Ralph is like on a day like yesterday.

P.S. Monday morning boxscore: Attendance 65,887 - it was mentioned in the paper that if the game was played in sunny, warm Arizona, that would be paid attendance for TWO games.

Just to put things in perspective. :rolleyes:

WNY people have family and opt to spend haloween taking their kids trick-or-treating.

Piss off, dumbass.

94263[/snapback]

It's Halloween peckersnot. So how many people do you know that take their kids trick or treating at 1 O'clock in the afternoon?

I've been through blizzards and hurricanes so dont whine to me about water going down your neck.