Im very dissapointed in the fans at the game!

Rudyc80

Did we even have over 50,000? then the fans that were there leave by the midway point of the 4th!

it would serve us right if the Bills did leave Buffalo....i mean they play 8 friggin home games all year and we cant sell out and then when we do win in impressive style all these so called fans bail out and dont even celebrate a bills victory!

Then some on this board have the nerve to questuon why some players dont care what fans say......GREAT WIN BY(our bills) but terrible effort by these so called ''great fans of ours!"

Watching the game live im bragging about our fans and tehn when they come back form commercial they show the empty Ralph while my Pats and giants friends laugh going yah you have great fans!

IM EMBARRASSED!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did we even have over 50,000? then the fans thatw ere there leave by the midway point of the 4th!

it would serve us right if the Bills did leave Buffalo....i mean they play 8 friggin home games all year and we cant sell out and then when we do win in impressive style all these so called fans bail out and dont even celebrate a bills victory!

Then some on this board have the nerve to questuon why some players dont care what fans say......GREAT WIN BY(our bills) but tgerrible effort by these so called ''great fans of ours!"

94004[/snapback]

Rudy..i think many fans consider the product we see on the field....better product , better attendance

Did we even have over 50,000? then the fans that were there leave by the midway point of the 4th!

Then some on this board have the nerve to questuon why some players dont care what fans say......GREAT WIN BY(our bills) but terrible effort by these so called ''great fans of ours!"

Watching the game live im bragging about our fans and tehn when they come back form commercial they show the empty Ralph while my Pats and giants friends laugh going yah you have great fans!

IM EMBARRASSED!

94004[/snapback]

They probably all went back outside to tailgate and drink beer.

You're a Bills fan. You should know that's the first priority...especially with a lousy team at the end of a blowout win. :lol:

Mike

Show me how many 1-5 teams sell out their games. I watched the game on DTV, at the start and while the outcome was still in doubt the stadium was pretty packed. What we deserve is a better product then the one we have been watching for the last 4 years. Put other NFL city's in our current situation and they would bring in half the fans. I'm glad it was not a sell out, eventually the fans need to stand up and let TD know they won't keep paying for the same crappy reruns year after year.

Glad you can make the call from your nice, warm living room in Giants country. Meanwhile, those of us who went to the game realized how HORRIBLE the weather was during it. It wasn't that it was that cold, it was probably around 50-55. But with a constant, nagging rain and 30-40 mph winds, I'm sorry, but that's not too comfortable to watch a game in. I however was there until the end of the game, but I had gloves and a few layers on so I wasn't as cold as others.

Secondly, and more importantly, the last 6 minutes of the game were absolutely MEANINGLESS. After the Bills last touchdown, it was very obvious the game was over, and it was almost 4 o clock by then. The Cardinals drove down the field and scored a meaningless touchdown against a defense that had stopped them all day. Then the Bills took over and what did they do?? Gave the ball to Joe Burns 5 times then knelt after the 2 minute warning. So save your "very disappointed" stevestojan for people who may actually agree with you - because your wrong.

Oh yea, complaining about a non-sellout?? You do realize that the team is now 8-15 over the last two seasons, put up an absolutely terrible effort last week, yet until today had ELEVEN STRAIGHT SELLOUTS. I'm sure you forgot that, though. Can't believe what lousy fans we are.

IM EMBARRASSED!

94004[/snapback]

They read all your negative posts over the last two months and figured the team sucks so why stay.

Hey MIXUM do you ever say anything intelligent to add to discussion of just get off on annoying and antagionizing people. Get a Life RUDY/MIXUM or whatever you want to call yourself until you get kicked off another message board

IM EMBARRASSED!

94004[/snapback]

Rudy, no offense buddy, but this post, coming from you of all people (?) is pretty funny....aren't you the one who predicts the sky is falling with nearly every post? Maybe the fans of WNY read your post about the Bills leaving town after 2008, and decided they weren't going to back a lame duck team....

IM EMBARRASSED!

94004[/snapback]

:lol:;):(

Good one, very nicely executed.

I'm surprised you didn't draw more heel heat.

IM EMBARRASSED!

94004[/snapback]

I can remember the day you couldnt even find a Pats fan

The weather sucked. It rained all day. The winds were a constant 25mph and gusted upwards of 40MPH. It may have been 50 degrees but after sitting out there for 3 hours in the rain and wind it was frickin freezing. It was a long game with lots of penalties. At 31-7 midway through the 4th quarter, the ticket buyers can leave if they want to. It has nothing to do with a lack of fan support. Attendance was 65,877 for a game against a less than attractive opponent and a 1-5 Bills team on Halloween in nasty weather.

I was at the game & was suprised to see many fans leave when we went up 31-7 and the Ralph really emptied out when we hit 38.... I was glad to to stay to see another QB in the game for us.