Reggie Bush Interview

TheLynchTrain

Everyone on here got on Trent's case the other day for an ambiguous interview. Get over it.

Reggie Bush says:

"SDC: All right, I know you gotta get out of here soon, so we'll start wrapping it up. Has any part of the NFL experience surprised you, compared to what you went through at USC?

RB: Umm, I think the biggest thing for me, that surprised me, was that going from USC to the New Orleans Saints, was how big of a difference there was going from a winning program, to a program, or organization that's historically known for losing. Just the difference in, I think, a lot of things that are handled. "

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl,140485

the boys on this board would disown marshawn lynch if something like this was said.

maybe someone should point out that he may have been one of the most overhyped and under-producing players in the history of the draft(not quite as bad as Ryan Leaf and Tony Mandarich, but pretty high up there when you look at just how hyped up he was), especially considering they spent a top 3 pick on a moderately better version of Fred McAfee...

I would love it if anyone in the Bills would say something like that.

Buffalo has been a bad team for 10 years-in-a-row.

It's not just the coach, GM, play calling, quaterback, or any one thing.

Losing has crept into almost every aspect of this team.

Everyone on here got on Trent's case the other day for an ambiguous interview. Get over it.

Reggie Bush says:

"SDC: All right, I know you gotta get out of here soon, so we'll start wrapping it up. Has any part of the NFL experience surprised you, compared to what you went through at USC?

RB: Umm, I think the biggest thing for me, that surprised me, was that going from USC to the New Orleans Saints, was how big of a difference there was going from a winning program, to a program, or organization that's historically known for losing. Just the difference in, I think, a lot of things that are handled. "

the boys on this board would disown marshawn lynch if something like this was said.

Actually...more than 50% of the board would agree with that sentiment. The franchise on the whole has had a few good years peppered with many, many bad ones. Especially the last 10 years, losing has become the norm around here. Most people won't villify a player for telling the TRUTH.

I would love it if anyone in the Bills would say something like that.

Buffalo has been a bad team for 10 years-in-a-row.

It's not just the coach, GM, play calling, quaterback, or any one thing.

Losing has crept into almost every aspect of this team.

Agreed. Better to call it how it really is rather than hiding behind continued 7-9, 8-8 seasons and pretending you're making steps to becoming a winning franchise in this league.

Reggie Bush says:

Ummmm, I would love to see an actual NFL player come in here and say something like this. It would just reaffirm what most of us already know.

Reggie Bush says:

Or maybe we would agree with everything he says 100%.... The Bills, and apparentely the Saints, need a big, BIG, change in culture.

Actually...more than 50% of the board would agree with that sentiment. The franchise on the whole has had a few good years peppered with many, many bad ones. Especially the last 10 years, losing has become the norm around here. Most people won't villify a player for telling the TRUTH.

Sad but true .. I wish we had more players demanding and backing up with play a winning attitude

I really do think we are getting better, and we will see the playoffs within 2 seasons. However, let's face the truth, buffalo sports is ugly. Losing is a way of life. Even when we were great, we were losers. We find the worse way to lose. It is just the truth. And until we win it all, we will be losers in my eyes.

Dont get me wrong, I love buffalo, I love the bills, I love the Sabres, I love the fans. I wouldnt have it any other way. A lifetime of misery aint that bad

I really do think we are getting better, and we will see the playoffs within 2 seasons. However, let's face the truth, buffalo sports is ugly. Losing is a way of life. Even when we were great, we were losers. We find the worse way to lose. It is just the truth. And until we win it all, we will be losers in my eyes.

Dont get me wrong, I love buffalo, I love the bills, I love the Sabres, I love the fans. I wouldnt have it any other way. A lifetime of misery aint that bad

In an era where going from "worst to first" is becoming more and more commonplace, 2 years is a long time to wait, after a decade of ineptitude. I share some of your sentiment, but it is sad that we are trying to talk ourselves into the idea that sucking isn't all that bad...

In an era where going from "worst to first" is becoming more and more commonplace, 2 years is a long time to wait, after a decade of ineptitude. I share some of your sentiment, but it is sad that we are trying to talk ourselves into the idea that sucking isn't all that bad...

Hey, personally I think we will be in it next year. But I am guaranteeing we will be in it within 2 years.

Reggie Bush says:

what exactly was wrong with what he said?

what exactly was wrong with what he said?

Nothing, but I think the point the original poster was making, if RB was a Bill, and said the same thing, there is a very vocal crowd who would be wanting to run him out of town right now. We are more reasonable when it comes to other teams... :w00t:

There is a whole thread about a pretty non-discript interview that Trent Edwards gave, where the resident tea leaf readers are drawing all kinds of conclusions about our startig QB. He miss home, so he hates Buffalo. He has other interests, so he has no interest in playing football, he loves to play golf, but should be spending his time in Buffalo, showing us how much he wants to succeed and win...never mind that it did nothing for JP! You know, stuff like that...