Which NFL team would sign Michael Vick...

dbringer

I've heard that Vick has already had convos with Jerry Jones about this. Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up a Cowboy one bit. Romo can ride off into the sunset with Jessica. I also think that the Jets might make an offer being they don't really have an NFL caliber starter on their team. Detroit might take a shot to sell tickets. Seattle might take a chance on him as well. I think another team that might make a serious play for him would be San Fran. Other than those, I don't see Oakland or anyone else taking a chance on him. Things change quickly in the NFL though, so who knows what will happen when he's actually allowed to play again.

I wouldn't expect him to sign to a blue collar city because there would be little fan support. The right fit for him would be a team built around it's defense and the run, low turnover offense. My gut tells me that a team like the Cowboys would have an interest, not so much to replace Romo but to incorporate Vick into their offensive scheme for situational plays.

I definitely think there is a place for him, look at the success the Wildcat formation had this year, and there is no doubt that Vick could run the Wild cat even more effectively then Ronny Brown.

I wish the Bills would sign him just so I could see PETA protesters in Lot 1 next to the Pinto watching bowling ball shots.

i wouldn't mind vick on the bills so long as he doesnt go into the east side for dog fights

I don't think anyone will pick him up. Too much bad press would come, he'd be a distraction. There's also the simple fact that Vick was never very good and after a two year hiatus spent in jail how good can he be?

Fun to watch and a freak athlete. Speed, cannon arm. But he's a china doll and never got established as a passer.

I don't think anyone will pick him up. Too much bad press would come, he'd be a distraction. There's also the simple fact that Vick was never very good and after a two year hiatus spent in jail how good can he be?

Fun to watch and a freak athlete. Speed, cannon arm. But he's a china doll and never got established as a passer.

Vick will be a cowboy ill bet. He will definately be in the NFL because of his athleticism and his cannon of an arm, its not like peta will protest every game for his career, just in the beginning. His two years in jail just mean he wasnt taking hits on the feild for two years, Im sure he is in great shape. He will go to a team like oakland or washington or miami or dallas.

Yea, I bet he is in better shape than ever to be honest

Pumping iron in the yard, doesn't really translate into NFL shape. Unless he's getting special treatment, he's going to have alot of work to do when he comes out. People said the same thing about Iron Mike. Besides the time off is going to hurt him more mentally than anything. Again, I don't know what arrangements he has but I'm guessing they aren't breaking down film in the clink.

Vick will be a cowboy ill bet. He will definately be in the NFL because of his athleticism and his cannon of an arm, its not like peta will protest every game for his career, just in the beginning. His two years in jail just mean he wasnt taking hits on the feild for two years, Im sure he is in great shape. He will go to a team like oakland or washington or miami or dallas.

What!?

Two years off isn't a healing vacation. He's gonna be rusty as hell. He'll be 29 when the season starts and was never polished as a passer.

He needs to get reinstated first anyway.

well...they DID sign Lawrence Phillips...both overrated...both scumbags...

Phillips was a way worse scumbag...and that Nebraska coach(Osbourne the phony christian??) was even a worse scumbag for letting the guy play after he dragged that girl by the hair.

If that was my sister he did that to I woulda broke his legs.