How many TBD members...

RayFinkle

When they put in the new hi-tech turf, our friend Hammer obtained a piece to share with his TBD brethren. Mine is part of the red, a piece about 8" x 14" ... and it sits proudly on my windowsill at work. The Ralph is my home-away-from-home, and it's nice to have a little piece of it at work. (Hammer, thanks!) Also, it has some value in annoying the Jets fans - and that's always a good thing.

When they put in the new hi-tech turf, our friend Hammer obtained a piece to share with his TBD brethren. Mine is part of the red, a piece about 8" x 14" ... and it sits proudly on my windowsill at work. The Ralph is my home-away-from-home, and it's nice to have a little piece of it at work. (Hammer, thanks!) Also, it has some value in annoying the Jets fans - and that's always a good thing.

I got my turf from Hammer too. A nice half moon shape that is used at the entrance of my pop-up trailer :rolleyes:

I bought some of the old turf, sealed in plastic on a keychain.

turf paperweight

endzone turf floormat

2 red chairs that I mounted on a stand and watch games from

grass from the practice field that i transplanted to my back yard. Unfortunately it couldnt stand the heat and it died. Ironic.

I have a 3 inch piece of the goalpost from the win against the Jets in '88 (My grandpa got it from an employee of the Pig 95.7 radio station in Olean) and a friend of mine gave me two seats from when they put the Jim Kelly boxes in, but they were lost in a fire :rolleyes:

I have a piece of turf used in the 91 Season I believe. It is mounted on a piece of plastic and the turf itself is about the size of a hockey puck.

And I got it as a Christmas gift from my parents back then

I have that also. A good friend of mine gave it to me as a Christmas gift. There's a small plaque underneath the piece of turf that reads, "A Piece Of History".

I have a little piece of turf sealed in plastic form sometime in the early 90's. I saw a hot dog sign in the dumpster on the way out of a game and was gonna snag it. The Bills had switched brands of dogs. I decided I didn't feel like carrying it all the way back to the van. Kinda wish I had.