FITZ now clearly the best WR in the game?

Tcali

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At a position known for huge, over-inflated egos, Fitz and Johnson are a breath of fresh air. Super-talents who aren't divas.

Amen. It's great to see outstanding players who lead by example and let their play do the talking instead of their mouths. Andre Johnson's biggest problem is that he plays for the Texans, which is why his name does not come up when talking about the best WR's in the game today.

ooooooooooops...forgot him...well its a 3 way race betw FITZ, Johnson, and Smith

I think that is a good argument. While there are certainly a handful of others who are outstanding wide receivers, the three that you mentioned have played exceptional this season.

I didn't need to see tonight's game to put it in my head that Fitzgerald is the best WR in the game. But anyone who argues against that after this postseason is nuts. He is the best. End of story. Andre Johnson is #2. Not sure Steve Smith is third, but he's certainly right there in the discussion.

yes... but people forget about boldin... IMO I think boldin is just as good as Fitz if not better.

No, no way. Fitz is faster, he makes better cuts, has better hands, jumps higher, doesn't fumble (something Boldin does quite a bit),is a better red zone threat, and is two inches taller to boot. Nothing against Boldin, but I think Fitz makes him better and not the other way around.

No, no way. Fitz is faster, he makes better cuts, has better hands, jumps higher, doesn't fumble (something Boldin does quite a bit),is a better red zone threat, and is two inches taller to boot. Nothing against Boldin, but I think Fitz makes him better and not the other way around.

Amen brother but I would still like to see Boldin complimenting Evans next year.