Maybe one day we will experience it.......

This time of year I always get jealous watching other teams celebrate, watching their fans shed tears of joy.....only tears us Bills fan shed are tears of sadness. Some day guys we will get ours, when that day will be who knows. The day will come.

Here's to keeping the faith :lol:

Here's to getting a new owner :lol:

Here's to getting a new coach :thumbsup:

And most of all here's to all Bills fans who stick with their team when they are crap :thumbsup:

Keep the faith I guess.

This time of year I always get jealous watching other teams celebrate, watching their fans shed tears of joy.....only tears us Bills fan shed are tears of sadness. Some day guys we will get ours, when that day will be who knows. The day will come.

Here's to keeping the faith :lol:

Here's to getting a new owner :lol:

And most of all here's to all Bills fans who stick with their team when they are crap :thumbsup:

Keep the faith I guess.

Playing in another SB both excites me and scare the crap out of me. Painful to watch another loss but the thrill of winning ...

I brought that up to my wife tonight. I said im on edge when they are playing in the regular season.....I said when they play in the Super Bowl, I might have to take some type of med to calm me down or almost knock me out.....

Id be scared to death, but.......what if they actually win.....imagine the feeling. My wife asked me what Id do if they won, I said id cry.....and thats the truth....I would cry, it would be a huge weight lifted of us....honestly I think we would all cry.

I brought that up to my wife tonight. I said im on edge when they are playing in the regular season.....I said when they play in the Super Bowl, I might have to take some type of med to calm me down or almost knock me out.....

Id be scared to death, but.......what if they actually win.....imagine the feeling. My wife asked me what Id do if they won, I said id cry.....and thats the truth....I would cry, it would be a huge weight lifted of us....honestly I think we would all cry.

I want them to go but at the same tiem you realize it is just a game .... saying that I can't believe Pitt has six rings it sucks

I will take all my bills gear/collectibles and burn all of it that night.

Here's to keeping the faith :beer:

Here's to getting a new owner :thumbsup:

Keep the faith I guess.

I must confess that day seems so far off at this point that I'm not at all sure that it ever will. :bag:

Here's to keeping the faith :beer:

Here's to getting a new owner :thumbsup:

Keep the faith I guess.

Would have to agree.

The Cards were only 9-7. If Buffalo would have beat Clevelend and SF their record would have been the same.

That's right. The formula for making a Superbowl is to make the playoffs and then get hot. Giants pulled off a Superbowl that way and the Cards came really close this year. The odds are stacked against us next year with DJ at the helm but who knows?

Given everything this fanbase has suffered it would be the sweetest victory ever had in the NFL. I honestly can't think of a more resilient and loyal group than Bill's fans, and thats all sports. Maybe the Cubs, but losing is a novelty to them. Losing just hurts and is embarassing to Bills fans. In the end we disagree and argue about everything but I hope everyone here gets to celebrate a SB just once.

Given everything this fanbase has suffered it would be the sweetest victory ever had in the NFL. I honestly can't think of a more resilient and loyal group than Bill's fans, and thats all sports. Maybe the Cubs, but losing is a novelty to them. Losing just hurts and is embarassing to Bills fans. In the end we disagree and argue about everything but I hope everyone here gets to celebrate a SB just once.

Nah, I know a few die hard Cubbies fans, and losing is the furthest thing from a novelty for them.

It is utterly ridiculous, but I think that my life would change. Maybe it wouldn't. Probably not, but I still suspect that it would.

Either way, I am in this thing of ours until the end.

All this stuff has me thinking......I suppose there is some sort of safety net in losing. :thumbsup:

It gives us something to hope for; something to complain about.

For 15 consecutive seasons I have gone up to RWS. Lately it has been more of a social thing in terms of getting away with my friends, and meeting up with people here that I have now known for years.

With Jauron and the idiotic mentality things are bleak for sure, but this whole big mess is at least ours. :beer::thumbsup:

There is no turning back here, and I hope that the more disillusioned fans come back.

All this stuff has me thinking......I suppose there is some sort of safety net in losing. :thumbsup:

It gives us something to hope for; something to complain about.

For 15 consecutive seasons I have gone up to RWS. Lately it has been more of a social thing in terms of getting away with my friends, and meeting up with people here that I have now known for years.

With Jauron and the idiotic mentality things are bleak for sure, but this whole big mess is at least ours. :beer::thumbsup:

There is no turning back here, and I hope that the more disillusioned fans come back.

I agree, being a Bill's fan means you belong to a club. It's a club that only the members can appreciate. Some of my best stories and memories, center around some sort of Buffalo Bill's implosion. We suffer our franchise's legacy together and their is comfort in that. It's a loser team, loser coach, loser owner, and I'm not going anywhere. Go Bills!