Excellent!!!!!

How hot is Kurt Warner's wife with long hair? I remember her with the "Drago's Girlfriend" look the last Super Bowl.....

Long BLEACHED hair. I thought she was awesome when she wore her brunette hair short. It was so chic, and she didn't look like all the rest of them. Oh well. It's her hair and if she likes it good for her.

Too bad her husband's team lost (not). Just think how desperate Jerry Jones will be in 2009 ...and how much more satisfying therefore when Tony Romo chokes again in Boss Hawg Stadium in front of the 3 people who can afford the price of admission....

Best part was when he slid into the camera

I don't get it.

It was horrible at best. He can't sing a lick and the music was unrecognizable.

I don't see how people think he was any good. It was excruciatingly painful to listen.

It was Grace Slick who once said there's nothing more embarrassing than watching 50 year old men playing Rock'n'Roll.

She hit the jackpot here!

(and I was a big Boss fan in the 70s so no bias here)

I don't get it.

It was horrible at best. He can't sing a lick and the music was unrecognizable.

I don't see how people think he was any good. It was excruciatingly painful to listen.

It was Grace Slick who once said there's nothing more embarrassing than watching 50 year old men playing Rock'n'Roll.

She hit the jackpot here!

(and I was a big Boss fan in the 70s so no bias here)

I agree. Embarrassingly bad. Pretty humiliating when he tried to do his patented knee slide but misjudged and slid over the cameraman.

When are they going to get entertainment thats even remotely relevant? I think Green Day was on once but I think that may have been the season opener or something. Not the Super Bowl. Faith Hill was decent though.

Next year-AC/DC!!!!

yeah I don't get it. Didn't they have it in Detroit 2 years ago and they brought Rolling Stones in. WTF....

You have all those great mo-town bands and singers and you bring in a wanna-be beatles band who had their day 30 years ago.

yeah I don't get it. Didn't they have it in Detroit 2 years ago and they brought Rolling Stones in. WTF....

You have all those great mo-town bands and singers and you bring in a wanna-be beatles band who had their day 30 years ago.

That's how you'd describe the greatest Rock n Roll band of all time? Unbelievable. The Stones tour to this day, and still draw more people than any "relevant" act you could list.

Not to mention, you (and others) don't want aging rock bands, but you're fine with AC/DC. How does that figure? And as if that weren't enough, you'd be happy with a 40 year old Mo-town band? Unbelievable.

The Super Bowl is the single biggest event year in and year out and in the world of music there are perhaps no 2 bigger acts than the Stones and the Boss. Old or not, either one sells out any sized arena any place they play on the planet. Maybe next year we can get Justin Timberlake and everyone can be happy.

Honestly, I'm certain people here complain just for the sake of complaining because there's no way you're gonna say dump the Stones in favor of a mo-town band and actually mean it.

Honestly, I'm certain people here complain just for the sake of complaining because there's no way you're gonna say dump the Stones in favor of a mo-town band and actually mean it.

Wrong.

There are a handful of Stones tunes I like, but overall they just might be the single most overrated band on the planet. In short, they suck. They did at their peak and certainly now in their geriatric years. They embarrass themselves, IMO.

Yes, I understand the following and the subjectivity.

MoTown > Stones :wallbash: