Super Bowl Thread

buckeyemike

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the second time in the half a jittery Warner made a dumbass throw into traffic on 1st/goal from inside the 5. The first time his TE bailed him out with an outstanding catch. The second time Dick LeBeau took his lunch and ate it too.

Kurt's been predictably ascared since shortly after this game started and his constant fear of somebody touching him has caused him to forget his homework assignment. Anybody remember what alteration LeBeau made the last time the Stillers played an NFCWest team in the Super Bowl? He took his best rush LB (Joey Porter) and had him spend the entire game dropping into coverages and the Seahawk offense did squat. It hasn't been as pronounced tonight but James Harrison has spent an awful lot of time lurking in the short zones. And that time scaredyKurt never even looked for him.

10th Ave Freeze Out is a decent Springsteen song. But, he is an insufferable performer to watch, these days.

Thanks on the title. Heard it before, just couldn't remember it.

And I agree with your second sentence 100%. Please just sing.

A 59 year old man shouldn't be jumping up on pianos, even if he's one of America's most legendary rock stars.

I guarantee 10th Ave will be the best song he performs. The rest will be his crappy hit singles.

Which means Glory Days is next. :lol:

EDIT: Nope, I'm wrong. It's Working on a Dream. That means I got two of the three songs correct.

was that DJ calling that play... I think it was.. who goes in shotgun on the 3yd line... the Cardinals and Bills.... dosent make any sense at all... arizonas done

There's 18 seconds left and they're out of timeouts; they had 3 throws into the endzone and it's Warners responsibility to take care of the ball.

Putting that one on a coach is utterly senseless.