Super Bowl Thread

buckeyemike

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, it was OK for a SB halftime show...if you can handle the insufferable act. But, Petty was better because he simply played the music without acting like an !@#$ on stage, and Prince actually wailed on his guitar...something Bruce uses as a prop, these days.

And again, Bruce is the best act going. I'd love to see what your ideal of a concert is. I've been to three Petty concerts, and a ton of Bruce. I love both actually.

But the ignorance of saying that Petty is better in person than Bruce is about like the saying that the atmosphere at a UB football game is just as good as a Bills game.

It doesn't even compare. See: Bruce Springsteen STILL sells out his concerts, in any size stadium or arena, ALL OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Enjoy the show, your missing a legend.

Ran over the holder?!? Are they just making this sh-t up as they go along? :lol:

Seriously, is that a real penalty? I don't think I've seen it called, ever... But I don't think I've seen it happen either, so I don't know...

And again, Bruce is the best act going. I'd love to see what your ideal of a concert is. I've been to three Petty concerts, and a ton of Bruce. I love both actually.

But the ignorance of saying that Petty is better in person than Bruce is about like the saying that the atmosphere at a UB football game is just as good as a Bills game.

It doesn't even compare. See: Bruce Springsteen STILL sells out his concerts, in any size stadium or arena, ALL OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Enjoy the show, your missing a legend.

I have seen Bruce in concert. I prefer music to dancing. Bruce is almost as embarrassing as the Stones, these days. Old guys running around on stage, waving their arms, going into the audience, etc. is not my idea of an entertaining concert. I'm a jazz/classical fan...play the freakin music!

i understand the general population likes that crap, though. They also like Britney...'nuff said.