Super Bowl Thread

buckeyemike

OK. It's time.

Faith Hill's singing alone. No one should sing before an NFL game except Hank Williams Jr.

As much as I like to look at Faith Hill, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Temps in the low 60s in Tampa with partly cloudy skies and light wind.

I will say I'm rooting for the Cardinals tonight. I HATE THE :lol: STEELERS!!

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Cards...theres no franchise I dislike more than the Steelers

Good man. :thumbsup:

Last year on Super Bowl Sunday was the best night I've ever seen on this board. For obvious reasons. :lol:

Even though we lost all of those posts in The Great Stadium Wall Crash of 2008, I still remember my post when Burress caught the winning TD: "My God...did that just happen?!?"

Go Cards...theres no franchise I dislike more than the Steelers

The Steelers are my 2nd favorite NFL team, after the Bills, and a franchise I wish the Bills would emulate a little bit more. Tough teams, rabid, knowledgeable, die-hard fans, relatively small market, run by a Rooney since their inception...I really find it hard to understand how people can hate the Steelers (unless they are Brown fans, or something).

Y'uns with me?

Go Steelers!

Last year on Super Bowl Sunday was the best night I've ever seen on this board. For obvious reasons. :lol:

Even though we lost all of those posts in The Great Stadium Wall Crash of 2008, I still remember my post when Burress caught the winning TD: "My God...did that just happen?!?"

Aside from the Bills winning the SB, that may be the best time I'll ever witness on this board.

Agree about the GW TD.

The Steelers are my 2nd favorite NFL team, after the Bills, and a franchise I wish the Bills would emulate a little bit more. Tough teams, rabid, knowledgeable, die-hard fans, relatively small market, run by a Rooney since their inception...I really find it hard to understand how people can hate the Steelers (unless they are Brown fans, or something).

You answered your own question. I will not begrudge you that. :lol:

BTW, they just showed LeBron's State Farm-Browns commercial. His T-shirt says "World Champions" in the ad.

Please don't poke the bear like that. :thumbsup:

Y'uns with me?

Go Steelers!

2nd favorite team is the Steelers?? That's where we differ, its Bills or nothing.

Still like Whitney Houston's rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner better. BTW, that took place in what is now the parking lot of Raymond James Stadium.

I think Jennifer was lip-synching. I'm not sure.

Y'uns with me?

Go Steelers!

I respect the Steelers...but there's one thing you left out about their fans that explains why a lot of people I know hate the Steelers....they're one of the most obnoxious fan bases around.

There were some Steelers fans I knew who said that they would like the Bills better except that they hated Jim Kelly. When Chris Mortensen started a rumor that Kelly was going to go to Pissburgh in 97, those same Steelers fans were all "all right, Kelly's great...he's gonna teach Kordell to be a QB!!"

Obviously, there's bad eggs in every group of fans but I dealt with enough obnoxious Steelers fans to sour me on the whole group

Still like Whitney Houston's rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner better. BTW, that took place in what is now the parking lot of Raymond James Stadium.

I think Jennifer was lip-synching. I'm not sure.

They always lip synch.

Hell, my dad thinks it should be the National Anthem. :lol:

I agree with your Dad. And, Ray Charles should be brought back to life, to sing that, IMO.

Hudson did a good job on the Anthem, but no American Idol contestant should be appear anywhere, for anything, IMO. But, that's just my whacked-out personal bias.

I agree with your Dad. And, Ray Charles should be brought back to life, to sing that, IMO.

Hudson did a good job on the Anthem, but no American Idol contestant should be appear anywhere, for anything, IMO. But, that's just my whacked-out personal bias.

I'll take an AI contestant over an overrated stuck up attention whore (e.g. Faith Hill) any day! :lol: