Super Bowl Thread

buckeyemike

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interception? I thought it hit the ground before Harrison came up with it.

AZ was starting to move the ball again.

I think they called it a fumble...but Madden is too drunk to understand that. I think it will be overturned, though.

This crap doesn't belong at a halftime show...but, since you asked:

Prince was better...and I'm not a Prince fan

Tom Petty was much better...actually, he is perfect for this sort of thing.

You must be on crack. That was an awesome halftime show. Energy, and you could hear the whole stadium singing parts of the songs. Also, with lighters the fans had, you could see the whole upper deck swaying back and forth.

10th Avenue Freezeout is one of his most popular songs in live concerts ever. Born to Run is his signature song for sure. Glory Days was for the margingal fans because everyone in America knows that song, and he did his new song.

That show was terrific for the Superbowl. Finally an actual American legend got to perform at the half.

Way to go Bruce.

Anybody else see Rod Tidwell...er, Cuba Gooding Jr. in the stands?

Can't believe Jerry Maguire was over a decade ago. OTOH, considering Cuba's career since, yes I can. :lol:

No love for Radio? :lol:

You must be on crack. That was an awesome halftime show. Energy, and you could hear the whole stadium singing parts of the songs. Also, with lighters the fans had, you could see the whole upper deck swaying back and forth.

10th Avenue Freezeout is one of his most popular songs in live concerts ever. Born to Run is his signature song for sure. Glory Days was for the margingal fans because everyone in America knows that song, and he did his new song.

That show was terrific for the Superbowl. Finally an actual American legend got to perform at the half.

Way to go Bruce.

Like I said, it was OK for a SB halftime show...if you can handle the insufferable act. But, Petty was better because he simply played the music without acting like an !@#$ on stage, and Prince actually wailed on his guitar...something Bruce uses as a prop, these days.