Super Bowl Thread

buckeyemike

Sorry, but name a half time performer that's been better. He's singing the hit, but that joint is rockin.

all those people up front are planted there (they are probably fans though) so you can't tell what the rest of the stadium is doing - but I agree, he's better than mccartney, timberlake et all.....

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's 18 seconds left and they're out of timeouts; they had 3 throws into the endzone and it's Warners responsibility to take care of the ball.

Putting that one on a coach is utterly senseless.

so.... you dont have to caLL a shotgun play use a single back formation... yes I will put this on the coach not for the throw... but for the play

Sorry, but name a half time performer that's been better. He's singing the hit, but that joint is rockin.

This crap doesn't belong at a halftime show...but, since you asked:

Prince was better...and I'm not a Prince fan

Tom Petty was much better...actually, he is perfect for this sort of thing.

i disagree Dean, that was the first super bowl halftime show that seemed to have legitimate energy. Now it could have been the way the did the audio, but it seemed more "concert like" than normal and the performers were more into it.

This crap doesn't belong at a halftime show...but, since you asked:

Prince was better...and I'm not a Prince fan

Tom Petty was much better...actually, he is perfect for this sort of thing.

I heard he did a great show. Unfortunately, I missed that half time.

Tom Petty was terrific...that was last year, right?

If Bruce would just sing and not try to comment, this would have been better. But, it was good.

I did enjoy it, so I'll give it a B.

For a halftime show, it was fine...I'm against them on principle.

But, I think Bruce is an embarrassment...especially when I look back on when he was an actual musician, and not some prancing, preening "rock star". Makes me sick.

so.... you dont have to caLL a shotgun play use a single back formation... yes I will put this on the coach not for the throw... but for the play

To what end?

You're not fooling anybody. You're out of timeouts and throwing the ball, There's no point in keeping a back in to protect when the ball is going to be out in under 2 seconds. There's no point in wasting time with your QB dropping into the pocket.

You put him where he can see the field right away, make a quick decision and rely on him to put the ball where it's supposed to go or throw it away on first down if the matchup you want is not there. Any good coach would do the same thing because its the right call. Blaming a coach for Warner's stupidity is as stupid as Warner's throw was.