Congrats Ralph and Bruce

BILLS02138

Too much is made of one game. What the BILLS accomplished is nothing short of remarkable. Where are the 2 teams that went to the Super Bowl last season? Neither of them won a single playoff game this season. What about the season before (Colts/Bears)? Again, neither won a single playoff game this season.

What the BILLS did was nothing short of remarkable.

:worthy: What he said. :lol::thumbsup:

And even bigger than that, without Ralph Wilson, there is no AFL....or it fizzles away like the USFL did. The NFL would likely not be what it is today without Ralph's efforts.

As for Bruce, first ballot was a no-brainer to me. He was one of most dominating DEs ever and always had to be game-planned around. That's a Hall of Famer in my book.

That's why I'm astounded it's taken so long for him to get in.

Can you give it a break for today? It's a big honor for our owner.

:thumbsup:

Congrats to both Ralph and Bruce. I was especially happy to see Ralph's induction. He was one of the original pioneers that built the modern NFL and I think that he still brings those old school values to the owner's meetings.

Unfortunately, I don't think any other Bills from the Super Bowl teams will make it, but I'm hoping for them...

Congrats to the Class of 2009!!

I will reserve my comments on the class for another time.

I look forward to discussing this year's class, but for now a big congratulations to Ralph Wilson, for finally getting in.

We all knew that Bruce was going to be in the HOF on his first year of eligibility, but Ralph's induction was a big pleasant surprise to me. I can't wait to see the cermony in August, and hear all of the Bills fans cheering in Canton.

The fans will get to chant, BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!, one last time.

Has there been any comments about their presenters? I heard Smith state awhile back he'd have either Marv or Ted Cotrell present him. For RW, I would think Marv could be the person, or wouldn't shock me to see him reach to the past and he were to ask Al Davis. Seems like he and Bill Pollian have patched things up so he's a possibility though remote. Maybe Bud Adams the owner of Tenn, though RW doesn't like owners who move teams, so that might knock him out?? Lamar Hunt's son, another long shot. Don't think it will be TD or AJ Smith!

Any other rumered names??