Attentions Bledsoe haters

If you don't have religion you might want to find it. :flirt:

Say what you might about Bledsoe, the guy has been proven extremely durable throughout his career. Yes, we all know about his freak injury, but overall he's been a tough SOB.

If he gets hurt for any length of time this season is over, kaput, done.

Losman's injury doesn't really change anything other than a depth calculation. We live and die with Drew this season!

If Bledsoe gets replaced TWO times in his career by backups who in turn lead the team to the SB, I think thats a sign he has mucho bad karma  :flirt:

6865[/snapback]

Or really good karma, depending on how you look at it!

If you don't have religion you might want to find it.  :flirt:

Say what you might about Bledsoe, the guy has been proven extremely durable throughout his career.  Yes, we all know about his freak injury, but overall he's been a tough SOB.

Losman's injury doesn't really change anything other than a depth calculation.  We live and die with Drew this season!

6841[/snapback]

And this is supposed to make us feel better somehow?

I don't get it.

Unfortunately Travis Brown is no Tom Brady.

He's not even a Gary Marangi.  :flirt:

6854[/snapback]

Nobody thought Tom Brady was a legitimate starter before the injury either. One never can tell.

Bledsoe is tough and should be commended for that. Sometimes it pays to be "Lurch" back there instead of "Speedy Gonzalez".....even in practice! Less chance for an injury while running (i.e. Vick, Losman).

We will know after 2 games whether or not Drew has regained the old touch. Me thinks No, but I'm rooting for him. Despite how some people try to rationalize it, the JP injury really hurts his development and the team. I was quite sure he would be brought in for some situational duty this year when the offense was in a Lull. Too bad now. I doubt they'd play TB at all unless Drew got injured.

Guest "A Dreaded guest"
If you don't have religion you might want to find it.  :flirt:

Say what you might about Bledsoe, the guy has been proven extremely durable throughout his career.  Yes, we all know about his freak injury, but overall he's been a tough SOB.

Losman's injury doesn't really change anything other than a depth calculation.  We live and die with Drew this season!

6841[/snapback]

Losman`s injury will hurt us when were all calling for Bledsore`s head after the 4 or 5th game when he stenches up the place with all his (knowledge) of the game bullhickey,then what?....Brown becomes ineffective and we have no one after that.......Believe me this is a bigger blow then you think!

osman`s injury will hurt us when were all calling for Bledsore`s head after the 4 or 5th game when he stenches up the place with all his (knowledge) of the game bullhickey,then what?

This same quesiton could be posed if Losman were healthy. But fatalists like yourself are only interested in watching the team fail and being right about it. If you were registered, you'd be up against Kevin in KC for title of MOAFM.

Would anyone be offended if I used the names J.P. Kerrigan, Troy Gillolly, and Drew Harding?  :D 

Or is that a violation of my new anti-defamation policy?  <_<

7191[/snapback]

Just out of curiosity...following your recent pre-season ass-whooping, don't you have your own team to fug with?