Farthest from Buffalo

I noticed there are a lot of Bills fans located all over. I wanted to see who might live the farthest from Orchard Park NY. Also, just to make it interesting, I'd like to see who lives closest to OBD.

To get it started, I'm in the military, but stationed in Fort Walton Beach, FL. That's approximately 1140 miles according to mapquest.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed there are a lot of Bills fans located all over. I wanted to see who might live the farthest from Orchard Park NY. Also, just to make it interesting, I'd like to see who lives closest to OBD.

To get it started, I'm in the military, but stationed in Fort Walton Beach, FL. That's approximately 1140 miles according to mapquest.

Dibs is in Australia.

someone else here posts from Alice Springs

Alice Springs? I knew her, I think. Big breasts, if I recall correctly.

We used to have someone who posted from Thailand, I think.

There's quite a few from Australia here. I visit the Bills about every 2 years or so, since about 1997. I'd say Hammer lives closest from what I know.

I live 5 minutes from the Dolfelon training facility in Davie, Florida.

I went to one of their practices in my Bills gear. Some guy was handing out water bottles to fans. He gave me one, saw my shirt and took the water bottle back. I laughed and walked in to watch.