Tim Anderson, DT, signs with Cowboys

to be replaced by more, newer trash. meanwhile tim anderson will enjoy his playoff appearance next year, i am sure.

1) He has to make the team.

2) I don't know if you paid attention, but the Cowboys didn't make the playoffs this year and got stomped 44-6 in a win and get in game. They haven't won a playoff game in over 10 years.

2) I don't know if you paid attention, but the Cowboys didn't make the playoffs this year and got stomped 44-6 in a win and get in game. They haven't won a playoff game in over 10 years.

Neither have we.

But at least we have the common decency to just not make the playoffs. :rolleyes:

they are 10x more likely to make it than the bills are.

and i don't know if you paid attention, but mike gandy is starting in the super bowl next week. was he really any better than anderson when he was here?

The Cowboys learned that signing a bunch of ignorant, loudmouth, selfish pricks doesn't bring championships so they are adopting a new philosophy on the completely opposite end of the spectrum, signing lunch pail, high motor white guys...if they only knew that doesn't work either :thumbsup: